Zarate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
c3af134ed88f6655aafd6f3b1a275c083b305822.jpg

Murad Nukhadiev
26 Years old
1.66 M / 5'5.5

Is this Russian-Azerbaijani Guy the next big thing at UFC FW? I saw his Videos few years ago and just was like; do MMA bratan - and now he is just about to make his debut. Insane work out:

He gained some attention due his work out vids. Several 66 Kg / 145 lbs Freestyle Wrestling Medals in Russia and Europe.

He is also an obsessed CrossFit Athlete - winning last month the at-Home Challenge with 44 Burpees in 1 Minute.

He is making his transition / practising with some UFC Fighters like Rustam Khabilov, Zubair Thuhugov or Aiub Gimbatov (Dagestan Connection) in Thailand (AKA / Tigers).

A-Level Athlete with Wrestling Background and great MMA training partners.

Discuss

Last edited:
I just fear he is one of those crazy wrestlers that dont believe he can be caught in a submission til it happens

Looks a little juicy to me. Reminds me of foot cream mendes. Wonder if he'll be able to pass USADA with no performance impact.

Edit: Hes not debuting in the UFC. My reading comprehension is shit first thing in the morning.

Nyquil Nukhadiev coming, these boys are in trouble

Murad Nukhadiev
26 Years old
1.66 M / 5'5.5

Is this Russian-Azerbaijani Guy the next big thing at UFC FW? I saw his Videos few years ago and just was like; do MMA bratan - and now he is just about to make his debut. Insane work out:

He gained some attention due his work out vids. Several 66 Kg / 145 lbs Freestyle Wrestling Medals in Russia and Europe.

He is also an obsessed CrossFit Athlete - winning last month the at-Home Challenge with 44 Burpees in 1 Minute.

He is making his transition / practising with some UFC Fighters like Rustam Khabilov, Zubair Thuhugov or Aiub Gimbatov (Dagestan Connection) in Thailand (AKA / Tigers).

Discuss

He is Dagestani, not russian

i sleep guys like that for breakfast. when is the real talent coming?

Hmmmm. I bet he's very good but he's probably very boring too. Unless he's something a little different to the rest of them Dagestani wrestlers.

Depends if he can actually fight, or only good at wrestling, well have to see

We've seen lots of Russian wrestlers since in the 1990s (the Janitor, etc.). With all the hype, only one has won a UFC belt. Note: I'm including Dagestani and all the other nearby "stans" when I say "Russian."

Last edited:
We've seen lots of Russian wrestlers since in the 1990s (the Janitor, etc.). With all the hype, only one so far has won a UFC belt.
Yan will be the next BW Champ

Murad Nukhadiev
26 Years old
1.66 M / 5'5.5

Discuss

I hope he is not on PEDS/Steroids or something Like that BUT if this is all natural he may do well in MMA

I just fear he is one of those crazy wrestlers that dont believe he can be caught in a submission til it happens
Like Khabib Cousin Abubaker losing to David Zwada by submission in the 1st round Last November

He's a little small at 5.5" but would be nice to see some new blood in the UFC... good luck to him.

Like Khabib Cousin Abubaker losing to David Zwada by submission in the 1st round Last November
Or that Ankalaev lhw guy that is really good and got triangled in the last second of the fight.

Murad Nukhadiev
26 Years old
1.66 M / 5'5.5

Discuss

this chump won't make it to the ufc

He's a little small at 5.5" but would be nice to see some new blood in the UFC... good luck to him.

Yeah, if he faces a taller striker with good TDD (like a prime Aldo/Holloway type), he'll be in for a jabfest if he can't keep the fight on the ground for long periods. I'm thinking the best case is a repeat of Mendes' career, including some USADA troubles.

We've seen lots of Russian wrestlers since in the 1990s (the Janitor, etc.). With all the hype, only one has won a UFC belt. Note: I'm including Dagestani and all the other nearby "stans" when I say "Russian."
*Belarus ((Matyushenko and Arlovski)) = not a "stan" nor Russia. . . . not that I can name many of the "stans" anyway ;)

*Belarus ((Matyushenko and Arlovski)) = not a "stan" nor Russia. . . . not that I can name many of the "stans" anyway ;)

Touche but I still say it's in the general region...and Arlovksi ain't no wrestler!

Back