Pre Season Prem Fred 2021/2022 v2 - Grealish to City, Messi to Arsenal & Kane is on Holiday Edition

who wins the PL this season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

commentator on the first viewing "no contact"

after the replay: "maybe there is contact"

lmfao what a melon

Not sure if Prem teams going full retard is PSGs fault. They had the Gaymar deal but that is still an outlier, while this kind of Prem overpayment is the norm.

fun clip tho ;)

Not sure if Prem teams going full retard is PSGs fault. They had the Gaymar deal but that is still an outlier, while this kind of Prem overpayment is the norm.

fun clip tho ;)

You can masterbate over all the EL trophies your league has won or how many WC winners are in your league or any other such bollocks, but the current financial climate really shows why the PREM is seen as such a success. Middle of global pandemic/financial nightmare and mid table teams still spunking fortunes like it’s going out of fashion.

He has never developed nor bought and built a youth team from the ground, like SAF, Van Gaal, Mourinho and Wenger.

He took no hopers like Xavi, Iniesta, Messi and Henry and made them stars.

Then went to a crap team who’d just won the treble and with a bit of spending made them champions.

But that was too easy. He really wanted to test himself.....and what better way than going to the richest club in the world, with an open Cheque book?

@Carl Drogo

Oh no! She’s my new balance bae, she’s on their adverts lol, been following her for a while, thought she’d do something

Got a new running partner for you

dykjp.jpg

alica-schmidt.jpg

Last edited:
Only tit I see in that post is you
Both of your posts so far ITT have been to disparage my good name, that I’ve spent 9 years building on here I should add.

Seems to me like you have a problem with me?

Thoughts on Chelsea paying 110m for Lukaku, anyone?

Preferably more than “he’s shit, just a Belgian Leroy Lita.”
Obviously that's too much, but he will produce goals. Maybe not always when you need them and usually not pretty ones though.
He won't be their top scorer, but will score against United or the winner in a game that secures Chelsea the league (or top 4 over us, whichever).

Thoughts on Chelsea paying 110m for Lukaku, anyone?

Preferably more than “he’s shit, just a Belgian Leroy Lita.”

My thoughts are in the last thread but I know you look to my insights in times like these. Basic synopsis: state of Chelsea having him as a youth, selling him on to fail at United then making him their record signing after scoring on boat rowers and pasta makers in a 3rd tier league.
Reminds me of the Pogba saga actually, therefore destined to fail.

Last edited:
Considering last year it was Jorginho , I’d probably disagree.
Wow. I confess I didn't follow them to closely last year. My work buddy / Chelsea fan has been on a different shift since the pandemic, so no office banter on whose team sucks more. There is a Barca fan, but it's a lot harder to banter when your teams are in different leagues (although Barca's recent woes, and that's relative, make good fodder).
Do you think one Chelsea's youngsters will produce more - Werner, Abraham, Havertz, Mount, or Pulisic? Werner I think will do better than last year, but still not great. On second thought, you may be right. Nothing but hope says any of these guys comes close to 20 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back