Prefilled heavy bag

drbolony

-Cautious Alex's Kickboxing Coach-
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new heavy bag and am really considering Outlslayer since it tends to have a good reputation on here and with pros. I'm replacing a 70lb canvas bag filled with saw dust, so just about anything is better.

That said, ordering on Outlslayer is a little more confusing than I anticipated , mainly choosing between "DC" style or the regular 100lb bag. Anyone know the difference? The website doesn't seem to have much other than a general description and dimensions:

100lb

"DC" style

Thanks for your help.

Edit:

Forgot to mention there's also this guy

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new heavy bag and am really considering Outlslayer since it tends to have a good reputation on here and with pros. I'm replacing a 70lb canvas bag filled with saw dust, so just about anything is better.

That said, ordering on Outlslayer is a little more confusing than I anticipated , mainly choosing between "DC" style or the regular 100lb bag. Anyone know the difference? The website doesn't seem to have much other than a general description and dimensions:

100lb

"DC" style

Thanks for your help.

Edit:

The only difference is in the style. Also maybe more stitches where the different colors meet. But basicaly, the bags are the same size.

The only difference is in the style. Also maybe more stitches where the different colors meet. But basicaly, the bags are the same size.
Thanks brother appreciate you. I'm also in the market for an aqua bag ~120lbsish. Know where I can get a buoy for cheap? Most sites have them for similar to the aqua bag now. A nice wrecking ball would work too. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Nvm pulled the trigger on a polyform a2

Last edited:

100lb

"DC" style

Thanks for your help.

Edit:

You can drive to LA and get one like I did when I lived in OC. Only about 2 hours from San Diego if you miss rush hour

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/spo/d/valencia-outslayer-filled-6ft-tall-muay/7327591483.html

Last edited:
Back