Prem Fred 2019 v.4: High Pressing My Depression, or How I Learned to Love the 'Za

Quickest Drop Off?

• United's Fullbacks

• Chelsea's Press

• Kane's Hamstring

• Chules' Study Rate

• Pukki's Scoring Rate

• Liverpool's Backline

• Auba's Hairline

• Brighton's Manager

• Sterling's Lack of Racial Abuse on Twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@UVee

love that clairo song you sent me today

fanx

xoxoxo

Fuck!
I was giving him the business in my guard, pushed him into the media table. Little shit pulled guard after that, threw up a dogshit armbar, got out, he re-looped and threw up a dogshit triangle then snuck his hand in while i set up an over-under pass. Bloody hell i was so pissed when i tapped

Fuck!
I was giving him the business in my guard, pushed him into the media table. Little shit pulled guard after that, threw up a dogshit armbar, got out, he re-looped and threw up a dogshit triangle then snuck his hand in while i set up an over-under pass. Bloody hell i was so pissed when i tapped

<{you!}>

Opportunity to learn doe innit

<{you!}>

Opportunity to learn doe innit
Dude im so pissed. I was not worried about him at all. He didnt even have the choke on the grip, he just pushed my face into the knee.
He just rekt some dyed hair hispanic. Fuck man. Oh well.

When i was losing conciousness i thought about your “win a match” dig:mad:

I went to the pub to watch Preston with my friend who somewhat supports them. Not exactly a barn burner, but it was funny watching Butland flop around with Stoke in the relegation zone. How was that?
A good scrap, can't complain.

Wolves 2-0 Traore did pretty well to set up Jota. Edit, and he just gave away the ball for Torino's 1-2.

When i was losing conciousness i thought about your “win a match” dig:mad:
dis u?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back