Prem Fred 2019 v.4: High Pressing My Depression, or How I Learned to Love the 'Za

Quickest Drop Off?

• United's Fullbacks

• Chelsea's Press

• Kane's Hamstring

• Chules' Study Rate

• Pukki's Scoring Rate

• Liverpool's Backline

• Auba's Hairline

• Brighton's Manager

• Sterling's Lack of Racial Abuse on Twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude im so pissed. I was not worried about him at all. He didnt even have the choke on the grip, he just pushed my face into the knee.
He just rekt some dyed hair hispanic. Fuck man. Oh well.

When i was losing conciousness i thought about your “win a match” dig:mad:

Fuck sake. I'm broken heart'd now

<2>

WE GO AGAINE!!

Stop posting here then
tumblr_nemgdabEiN1r8f85do2_400-thumb-700x298-200311.gif

@Da Speeit
Worst case scenario is when your furiously trying to win, yet going unconscious at the same time.

One of my worst moments: The opposition; A training partner who was a severe narcissist with a completely chiseled body. He had manlet height but we weighed about the same at the time ~180. We were actually pals and had gone out drinking quite a few times. Anyway, I used to mop him but it took maximum effort, as the weeks passed my cardio was starting to slip because I was only training once or twice a week. During that time he developed a gimmicky z guard knee shield game, he would cross collar with one arm then if you tried to smash pass he would x-choke you with his other arm. I hated the way he hated himself when I beat him because I took it as a sign of disrespect. Finally the punchline, I was trying to pass that shitty guard of his, I was gassed, Stuck my head in his shoulder to donkey kick jump smash pass, he locked in the x choke, I pushed away with my arms and started pulling my head away but he was strong af. As my throat constricted I became furious and didn't want to tap to that gimmick, didn't want to give him the satisfaction. To this day I don't know if I went all the way out or not but everything went dark, I tapped the very last second and the next thing I knew I had a slightly slumped posture and he asked me a sentence that still haunts me: "You ok pal?"

Fuming just telling the story now, pits sweating. FFS :mad::mad:

He switched gyms and I never got payback.

Point of the story: I have no idea. But keep your head up.

Can the cunt do it this weekend tho
2-3 now penalty. Last year those were the types of teams they seemed to struggle more against, would still back him though. Need to change most of my team though, so stick with your gut.

As my throat constricted I became furious and didn't want to tap to that gimmick, didn't want to give him the satisfaction. To this day I don't know if I went all the way out or not but everything went dark, I tapped the very last second and the next thing I knew I had a slightly slumped posture and he asked me a sentence that still haunts me: "You ok pal?"

i swear down if me and van persie were in the same room

god help his saul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back