Prem Fred 2019 v.5: The Scouse vs The Gooners . . . top of the table clash

Liverpool vs Arsenal - who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure about that pal

I'm sure buddeh

Delle-Ali.jpg

1 more sleep until your lot topple back into the mid pack, enjoy your evening matey.

Funny you mention mid-pack when, despite going to the CL Final last year, you're still comparing Spurs to mid-table clubs.

#OldHabits

Funny you mention mid-pack when, despite going to the CL Final last year, you're still comparing Spurs to mid-table clubs.

#OldHabits

You're in the Europa League 2 years on the trot...or is it 3? Don't be daft

oh yeah that reminds me

was in a hospital today

saw a black guy in an arsenal shirt (the puma blue away one from 2 seasons ago)

Im wearing my arsenal shirt

I WENT "FUCK LIVERPOOL!"

and he went yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and he start larfing :D
Why the need to state the patient's race? Horrible example of blatant racism. Disgusting imo. Gonna cry and eat a bucket of fried chicken. Good day sir

Drunk my beers, smoked my weed

Posting on a karate forum at 11.20pm on a Friday night because i'm living the rockstar lifestyle!

Thank you much <3
I was being such a prick and should have just put up the knee shield or at least unlock his legs before I started my pass. He and his teammate closed the bracket and gooned everyone else so at least i got mine in before. It was a good scrap, i think i’ll stay at feather.

I look hot af at 133 tho
<DCrying>

Do you do any pressure passing? Sometimes it’s easier to smash-pass fast guys, so you can avoid their triangle / speed game altogether. Open & pass / distance passing is great, but it’s good to have at least one reliable pressure pass that you really like in your toolbox.

@Deffid reminds me of the match when the Vollasi scored in the last minute
Your players were down more than the whores in the Köln red light district when it was still 1-1 :p

Smh at Favre playing Weigl

Bury handed a last minute lifesaver. EFL will make their decision in the morning. It's like deadline day but with something of much greater importance

Altho a bit shady seeing as it's the current owners soon to be son in law who's trying to purchase the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back