Prem League Fred 2020/21 V15: *** Arsenal v Tottenham Matchday Edition***

Dear Prem Fred fam, hope you are all doing okay and eating and drinking like KING Henry the 8TH

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I say, largely based it on league positions, and outside the top 2, no one is really impressive.

Will see with Liverpool, and they undoubtedly had a fantastic couple of years (especially 2019), but there slip was already starting well before there current injury problems. There squad looks really vulnerable to me, right now.
If City don't win the CL this season do you think Pep stays ?

Im not sure , Liverpools squad has been plagued pretty bad, I can't remember the last time they had a full strength team out now, I'm not even certain they have once this season.

If City don't win the CL this season do you think Pep stays ?

Yup.

This is the first step of Pep's City 2.0. The Silva/Kompany/Aguero era is over, and he seems to have the bulk of the squad ready to really dominate in the next 2-3 years. They are 1-2 players away from being out of sight, truth be told.

Im not sure , Liverpools squad has been plagued pretty bad, I can't remember the last time they had a full strength team out now, I'm not even certain they have once this season.

Probably the Villa game ;).

They basically got no injuries for 3 years, then they all came at once. But truth be told the cracks started to appear before lock down last February, and when they came back, they looked a lot less dominant, granted in a unique situation.

When you look at there squad, so many are at that 30-ish age......it leaves them vulnerable in the coming couple of seasons, imo. They need more Jotas and less Thiagos, imo.

Pool and Klopp absolutely have earned the right to have an "off" season, and the injuries offer a ready made excuse for them......at the same time, would not surprise me to see them struggle again next season, relatively. People automatically think van Dijk will come back like nothing has happened. Who knows, the guy's 6'4, 30 years old and coming off a major injury.

INB4 Pool win the CL this season.

You think Inter are better than Juventus ? They haven't lost to them in like at least the last 5 times they played.
Juve looks really off this season; if either Milan team was actually that good they would be running away with the league right now. Inter has an 8pt lead on Juve right now (albeit, Juve has a game in hand) though knowing both teams over the past decade that could evaporate quite quickly. Serie A has certainly been up for grabs for the past 2 seasons though, this isn't the Juve of old.

Juve looks really off this season; if either Milan team was actually that good they would be running away with the league right now. Inter has an 8pt lead on Juve right now (albeit, Juve has a game in hand) though knowing both teams over the past decade that could evaporate quite quickly. Serie A has certainly been up for grabs for the past 2 seasons though, this isn't the Juve of old.

I haven't seen too much of them, but I think Juventus are comfortably the best team on paper in Italy.. they slip up against shit teams though, with a good manager I think their best first team competes with anyone not named Bayern Munich.

I think Conte's a genius though.

Last edited:
Clown world, I want to get off

EvF8TZMXEAIp_62

yeah, but man like Caitlin Jenner can now sleep peacefully at night.

Morning guys.

@Chules how are you, lad ?

morning fadebaee
I feel pretty shit tbh. It's triggered alot of anxiety in me and my heart is racing quite a bit which feels horrible.

Worrying about my exams, the future for me, my aunt, my mum etc etc. All at 100mph in my head. Alot of self doubt too. Feel like crying lol.

Constantly.

tomorrow im gonna go and spend another 5 weeks in another random shit hole accomodation that i've not been in before.

away from my housemates for another 5 weeks.

im tired robbie.

went for my first run in a week tho since my injury, ran an hour which is good.
  • 6.57mi
  • 1:00:30

Last edited:
Jessie Lingard getting assist's against City is the best thing he's done in years.

Meanwhile Ronaldo Koeman is having a nose bleed in a press conference <mma2>

Jessie Lingard getting assist's against City is the best thing he's done in years.

Meanwhile Ronaldo Koeman is having a nose bleed in a press conference <mma2>

Odd Ole froze him out.

Really can see him “being like a new signing” in the summer.

The U18s didn’t look anything special. I only caught the second half, but Derby clearly looked the better side. No one on United’s side particularly stood out.

Looking at the names and ages, they look to be a very young side, to be fair. Finley McAllister is 14 and just set a United record for youngest player to make an appearance for the U18s.

And if this really is him, he seems like a smart lad to boot.

@Partlow

Last edited:
Odd Ole froze him out.

Really can see him “being like a new signing” in the summer.
I dunno, he seemed to be having issues outside of the club with his family.. And then all that social media hand gestures and dancing shit seemed to become a bit much for many, ended up a bit of a scape goat, I can't see him playing for us again myself.

Hear he could be used as collateral for Rice.

I dunno, he seemed to be having issues outside of the club with his family.. And then all that social media hand gestures and dancing shit seemed to become a bit much for many, ended up a bit of a scape goat, I can't see him playing for us again myself.

Hear he could be used as collateral for Rice.
He’s probably already surpassed his goals/assists tally from his last year and a half at United.

Maybe I haven’t seen him enough, but Declan Rice seems an underwhelming signing for the price tag.

Last edited:
morning fadebaee
I feel pretty shit tbh. It's triggered alot of anxiety in me and my heart is racing quite a bit which feels horrible.

Worrying about my exams, the future for me, my aunt, my mum etc etc. All at 100mph in my head. Alot of self doubt too. Feel like crying lol.

Constantly.

tomorrow im gonna go and spend another 5 weeks in another random shit hole accomodation that i've not been in before.

away from my housemates for another 5 weeks.

im tired robbie.

went for my first run in a week tho since my injury, ran an hour which is good.
  • 6.57mi
  • 1:00:30
what you´re feeling is perfectly normal. Try to keep calm and not dwel to much on the problems, take one thing at a time.
Foccus on your exams but also take some time to distract your mind and take care of yoursefl. Run, go to bossmans here and there and talk to family and close friends, time takes care of the rest. Dont beat yourself too much. Things will be fine eventually. You´ll be fine. One step at a time.

He’s probably already surpassed his goals/assists tally from his last year and a half at United.

Maybe I haven’t seen him enough, but Declan Rice seems an underwhelming signing for the price tag.
For sure, he has 9 goals in his last 79 games for us.. pretty fucking poor.

Dunno what the Price tag is, we need a CDM, and with him being a captain maybe he has the heart and grit we are lacking, Ole loves an English lad, and the Moyes connection could be something... If it's upwards of 50 Million, we are getting rinsed , I'd swap Jlingz and like 30-40 Million for him though personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back