Prem League Fred 2020/21 V15: *** Arsenal v Tottenham Matchday Edition***

Dear Prem Fred fam, hope you are all doing okay and eating and drinking like KING Henry the 8TH

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure, he has 9 goals in his last 79 games for us.. pretty fucking poor.

Dunno what the Price tag is, we need a CDM, and with him being a captain maybe he has the heart and grit we are lacking, Ole loves an English lad, and the Moyes connection could be something... If it's upwards of 50 Million, we are getting rinsed , I'd swap Jlingz and like 30-40 Million for him though personally.
22 year-old, highly rated England international with the added United tax and fees negotiated by Woodward and co—United would be lucky to walk away with a £50M fee.

Shoot, while maybe just tabloid rumors, it was just last summer that United were being quoted £50M for Sean Longstaff.

22 year-old, highly rated England international with the added United tax and fees negotiated by Woodward and co—United would be lucky to walk away with a £50M fee.

Shoot, while maybe just tabloid rumors, it was just last summer that United were being quoted £50M for Sean Longstaff.
Very true, CDM and CB cover might we worth overpaying for if we can get that in 1 signing though.. I think he's far more proven to be fair than Sean was, with a much higher ceiling... Though I don't know for sure, I could easily pass on him, would just be a good way of getting Lingard out which I think benefits both teams and Jesse himself.

What ever we do Woodward will shit the bed.

Odd Ole froze him out.

Really can see him “being like a new signing” in the summer.
I hope not. He was horrible for at least an entire year before he stopped playing. He played a lot more the first half of last season (feels like 10 years ago) and did nothing and then Bruno was signed. Remember when that guy lost a bet on him not scoring a league goal all season before he did the last kick of the season against Leicester at the end of the year? Nothing against him at all but I’d just let him go there permanently, he gets to play more and is enjoying it with less pressure

The U18s didn’t look anything special. I only caught the second half, but Derby clearly looked the better side. No one on United’s side particularly stood out.

Looking at the names and ages, they look to be a very young side, to be fair. Finley McAllister is 14 and just set a United record for youngest player to make an appearance for the U18s.

And if this really is him, he seems like a smart lad to boot.

@Partlow

McNeill is serious business when it comes to scoring goals. Hope he or Hugill can make the step up. B team is also playing but without Amad/Shoretire and Hannibal/Elenga injured its a little meh. Derby has a really good academy atm apparently. People are happy with Rooney managing (they have money problems and were in the relegation zone but are double digits ahead of the last 3 now) maybe he’ll do them a solid

He’s probably already surpassed his goals/assists tally from his last year and a half at United.

Maybe I haven’t seen him enough, but Declan Rice seems an underwhelming signing for the price tag.
Rice would be a Maguire level signing, way too much for a decent at best player. There are plenty of cheaper options elsewhere. Lampard apparently really wanted him but Chelsea doesn’t want to sign him because he used to be in their academy and signing a player for that much that they had is “embarrassing” according to them

Money aside I’d take Soucek over him anyway

McNeill is serious business when it comes to scoring goals. Hope he or Hugill can make the step up. B team is also playing but without Amad/Shoretire and Hannibal/Elenga injured its a little meh. Derby has a really good academy atm apparently. People are happy with Rooney managing (they have money problems and were in the relegation zone but are double digits ahead of the last 3 now) maybe he’ll do them a solid
It was the U18s that were playing Derby today. The U23s look depleted against Southampton—add Puigmal to the injury list. Just went down 1-0 as I started typing this.

Rice would be a Maguire level signing, way too much for a decent at best player. There are plenty of cheaper options elsewhere. Lampard apparently really wanted him but Chelsea doesn’t want to sign him because he used to be in their academy and signing a player for that much that they had is “embarrassing” according to them

Money aside I’d take Soucek over him anyway

Soucek would be a Fellaini level signing.

....or when Mourinho wanted Arnautovic. Whatever happened to him?

I'd steer well clear of Rice, he's a 7/10 player who would cost around £80m and blow the majority of our summer budget, plus he'd be like Maguire in that he'd be pretty dependable but not good enough to take us to the next level.

What you saying for tomorrow, fellow United fans?

I think it's gonna be a stinker. 0-0 or 1-0 Chelsea I reckon, just have a bad feeling about this one.

Nice comeback for the 23s. Charlie McCann had a very good game. Scored the first. He won the ball back in his own half, played in to Hoogerwerf, and bolted down the left prior to getting the ball back in the above clip of the second goal.

@Partlow

What you saying for tomorrow, fellow United fans?

I think it's gonna be a stinker. 0-0 or 1-0 Chelsea I reckon, just have a bad feeling about this one.
It’s damn near impossible to predict at this point. Based on recent results against garbage teams like West Brom, Sheffield, and Arsenal—not to mention the Everton game—the easy pick is United dropping all 3 points.

But that has been United’s thing of late. Just when you’re expecting them to slump to a mid-table finish, they pull off a very good result.

@Chules

Even my boss said during my internship that it’s a number on a piece of paper for an exam you gave once at another time and place.

<3

I don't actually find medicine *that" difficult tbh. It's just my mental state that's made everything difficult.

I got 78% in my second year exams lol. das like insanely high over here and I get good feedback on all my placements.

I can barely concentrate for more then 5 minutes right now though. My mental headspace is fucked. Need AA breakdown cover.

icon_schal.gif
pyro.gif
icon_schal.gif
icon_flagge.gif
icon_schal.gif
pyro.gif
icon_flagge.gif

@Deffid We all GOOD this afternoon :cool::D (even though our 2nd half was ridiculous bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back