Premier League Fred 2020/21 V20: The End is near . . . .

Is Carl Drogo a . . . .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Burnley are letting in supporters for FREE for their final home game of the season against Liverpool, but Tottenham's tickets will cost a huge £60.

funny to see you post that

don't Arsenal have the highest price for season tickets in the league?

#Kronkein
Only money Kroenke gets off me is through the adidas kit deal.

In return I get a crispy shirt.

I ain't paying to watch Arsenal play, am I a prick?

Rather see Hullzee at the o2 again

Once you hit 30, it’s over and all downhill from there on.
not its not, Danny boy. Sure the worst is ahead, but dont convince yourself that thats that, otherwise youll get stuck in that mindset and life wont be worth living anymore, and thus you will miss out on the best which is also yet to come. Learn from your mistakes, set your goals, and keep on track. Your destiny awaits for you to fulfill it.

so you admit to putting money in Kronke's pocket

He is mugging you off and you are happy because you get a shirt that cost 50p to be made by some 10 year old in a Chinese sweatshop
AEROREADY techonology innit,

Adidas AEROREADY is powered by moisture wicking fabric that absorbs water super fast. Feel cool, dry, and comfortable, in go-anywhere, do-anything apparel.

AEROREADY techonology innit,

Adidas AEROREADY is powered by moisture wicking fabric that absorbs water super fast. Feel cool, dry, and comfortable, in go-anywhere, do-anything apparel.

Only Aero product I like

307967_aero_caramel_1_pmp.png

Omg is that any good?! Mint is my fave, not tried this yet

I'm addicted to them, fucking amazing

pick one up the next time you see one and let me know what you think

I'm addicted to them, fucking amazing

pick one up the next time you see one and let me know what you think
will @ you and let you know my foughts when I do

high praise from man like weo

Reactions: EOW
not its not, Danny boy. Sure the worst is ahead, but dont convince yourself that thats that, otherwise youll get stuck in that mindset and life wont be worth living anymore, and thus you will miss out on the best which is also yet to come. Learn from your mistakes, set your goals, and keep on track. Your destiny awaits for you to fulfill it.

Somebody has been watching BeeCee's videos, you sound like a real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back