Premier League Fred 2020/21 V20: The End is near . . . .

Is Carl Drogo a . . . .

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come back Maguire I beg
mbizjth3uww1losr_1584701204.jpeg

i honestly cant tell either if your mocking me or not (language barrier and all that shit ), but thank you, because i believe in you, and because i know you search good. A Man does what he can, until his destiny is revealed to him . @danny23

You have more faith in me than I do lel

You have more faith in me than I do lel
no i dont, because if i do its your God damned fault. Uve made it happen, now its up to you, no matter race or beliefs, to make it happen. And tho i love Klopp, i tho i want Man United to do well as well, and althought i completely understand how this is awkward, to say the least, i still believe in you, Uvee. You ve got the strength in you, i can see it, brother. Bless you for allways trying to look on which is the best path, when nobody know and few of us find. Cheers

no i dont, because if i do its your God damned fault. Uve made it happen, now its up to you, no matter race or beliefs, to make it happen. And tho i love Klopp, i tho i want Man United to do well as well, and althought i completely understand how this is awkward, to say the least, i still believe in you, Uvee. You ve got the strength in you, i can see it, brother. Bless you for allways trying to look on which is the best path, when nobody know and few of us find. Cheers

Qy-u9V3Edizmf6DUyILtEnjedaulI75Sajzjl5FQpIkQWXbxh5MEaYVwm5QN7ZdQSDxJEK-FTdw-8g=s640-c-fcrop64=1,20000000dfffffff-nd

well played @LEWIS540 , you fkin biased c*nt! I hope you sleep better tonigh tho , knowing i have the character to give reasoning to others, even at their worst or their better, unlike you !! :D
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back