Premier League Fred 2022/23 v12: Man U v The Toon Army, Leeds v Arsenal, Pool v City & El Classico

Will your team win a trofee this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If not Real then City and PSG are likely destinations, we dont want that to happen do we?
I’m not saying I don’t prefer him at Madrid, just that it would be an odd choice for an up and coming midfielder in an already stacked midfield.

I’m not saying I don’t prefer him at Madrid, just that it would be an odd choice for an up and coming midfielder in an already stacked midfield.
We see what happens.

So Everton this weekend, 1-3 United?

How about Newcastle making a big statement? Probably a couple of years early, but the idea of being Newcastle's "Vincent Kompany" might be quite appealing.
That Isak guy was meant to be the statement signing right? Or do they need a few more??

£60m on him.

I saw that. I can't stand Bruce, we warned the West Brom fans and they all called us crazy but now they're all apologizing to Toon fans on twitter lol

Wey ye know :D
man has no shame

he gave his son a spot in the Hull team when he was managing Hull. Shocking.

man has no shame

he gave his son a spot in the Hull team when he was managing Hull. Shocking.

His mates in the media have been keeping him in jobs. He's one of the shittest managers ever.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...e-fastest-selling-england-game-at-new-wembley

7686.jpg

• Tickets for Friday’s friendly sold out in less than 24 hours
  • Speed of sales described as similar to major concert
The Lionesses’ showdown with the world champions, the USA, on Friday was the fastest-selling England game – men’s or women’s – at the new Wembley.

Tickets went on sale on 2 August, two days after England’s victory over Germany in the final of the Euros, and sold out in less than 24 hours.

The unprecedented demand led to the Football Association’s website crashing and fans were left waiting for hours in online queues of more than 50,000 people.

/

The women are about to be separated from the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back