Premier League Fred 2022/23 v12: Man U v The Toon Army, Leeds v Arsenal, Pool v City & El Classico

Will your team win a trofee this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic mate, you?
Great to see you back well and fully on the FOYS movement. Weo bless. Real one.

Not doing the best admittedly. Trying to take it one week at a time but was close to calling a senior in my team a cunt on Monday and resigning lol.

People will scoff at this good, honest and fair company wanting to help a team out while going to see a team with advertising on their shirts, or named after in the arena, made up of betting sites and crypto which both take advantage of the less intelligent or people with addiction problems and drive them into financial ruin, while the teams are owned by the oil state and shady businessmen

Disgusting

Last edited:
@xtramob @Dr J What's going on with our dikes? Even the England slags are better THEN us now??
Evolution is passing us by. It's almost like not promoting youth players years ago and having guarantee national team contracts for past prime players is biting us in the ass. Also just rest of Europe has finally invested in more infrastructure. Gap will only narrow

Evolution is passing us by. It's almost like not promoting youth players years ago and having guarantee national team contracts for past prime players is biting us in the ass. Also just rest of Europe has finally invested in more infrastructure. Gap will only narrow
While I think the US will still be a top team for years to come, Europe’s club structure will see countries rapidly close the distance. US Soccer should be doing everything in their power to develop a better youth system to keep players away from the NCAA.

While I think the US will still be a top team for years to come, Europe’s club structure will see countries rapidly close the distance. US Soccer should be doing everything in their power to develop a better youth system to keep players away from the NCAA.
Oddly enough, Rachel Daly who plays for England made her way thru the NCAA system playing in NY.

<DisgustingHHH>

This crop is just filling the time until the the Femessi Era.

On a side note, I’m going to need about 5 or 6 songs for the next highlight video to capture this season’s goals and assists.

First song out of the shoot imo

Conte needs to fix up!

im-going-to-fix-you-good-eiloise.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back