Premier League Thread 2022/23 v11: God Save The King Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us vs the bitters prediction?

head says 2-1 to us, heart says 2-0 to Haaland
Man City 3 - 0 Man United :eek: (Haaland scores 1)
Boo but probably right.

I'm an eternal optimist with United, I'm old and I remember us being shit so yeah, 2-1 win :) bitter fucking rich massive bitches, fuck off citeh.

Good to have the league back especially as we're shite at international level :)

Those Swedish cunts let Kulu get hurt on international duty bluds. Absolute twats :mad:
Good thing many of Man United's
We believe in you.

So, can I play then?

What?! No! God no. Why would you even ask that. Got sick just now thinking about it.

My 9 year-old took on a defender and was heading into the box. The defender swung and missed the ball. His shoe flies off and hits my son in the eye, and he drops like a sack of potatoes.

VAR Review shows it to be outside the box and quite possibly the funniest sequence I’ve seen in youth soccer.

Prem Thread Poll—foul or no foul?

Manure lot have been quiet in here, would hardly even know it was a big darby weekend. LMAO

microsoftteams-image-127.png

erling-braut-haland-63.png
@Partlow

My 9 year-old took on a defender and was heading into the box. The defender swung and missed the ball. His shoe flies off and hits my son in the eye, and he drops like a sack of potatoes.

VAR Review shows it to be outside the box and quite possibly the funniest sequence I’ve seen in youth soccer.

Prem Thread Poll—foul or no foul?
Yellow card for not knowing how to tie your boots tight

maybe i can help, tho its probably not my style/genre ...
what do you remember about the song ? genre ? lyrics ? videoclip ? whatever hints may help finding it ...
So it was rap.

From what I remember it was called julian/julien - flaw

It was a song about Tupac getting his song/parts stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back