Crime President Biden through executive order releases 9/11 documents potentially tying Saudi Arabia

I did address the criticism itself.

Presidents visit certain places to give remarks, and/or release documents related to a given event on that event’s anniversary all the time. It’s not uncommon. A couple of months back, families of 9/11 victims pushed for these documents to be released by the 20th anniversary date. Biden ordered a declassification review a month ago. 9/11 families wanted this release of documents, and were expecting it right around this time.

9/11 families renewed their push for these documents to be released because of the 20th anniversary. It takes some serious mental gymnastics to turn Biden’s acquiescing to 9/11 families’ demands into a gesture about himself rather than them, but here you are doing just that. It’s baseless, ridiculous, silly, petty criticism.
So there you go. Your silly criticism has been addressed. Again. Have a good day.

See, I didn't even know all of that. If you would have just stated that instead of bringing up Trump I would have said thanks for informing me. It looks like I was wrong on this one.

Have a good rest of your weekend. If you like football, enjoy the games and the start of a new season.

See, I didn't even know all of that. If you would have just stated that instead of bringing up Trump I would have said thanks for informing me. It looks like I was wrong on this one.

Have a good rest of your weekend. If you like football, enjoy the games and the start of a new season.
Lol fair enough. Cheers!

We should of invaded Saudi Arabia NOT Iraq
We shouldn't have invaded anywhere. This was a criminal act like OKC. You hunt down suspects and arrest or kill them.

There wasnt that many AQ had ~300 member in 2001. Now has like 25,000 tho thanks to turning plenty into islamists visa vi invasions.

We shouldn't have invaded anywhere. This was a criminal act like OKC. You hunt down suspects and arrest or kill them.

There wasnt that many AQ had ~300 member in 2001. Now has like 25,000 tho thanks to turning plenty into islamists visa vi invasions.

Saudi government knew allowed it surely

- heavily redacted.
- showed Saudi diplomat assigned to the consulate in Los Angeles was in regular contact with two of the highjackers.

With that said, I don't think this is a smoking gun. I have a feeling that Saudi diplomatic posts help out their citizens and keep contact with them quite a bit.

In fact, there have been news stories over the past few years about the Saudi consulates on the sweat coast "helping" their citizens that get in trouble with the law in the US. They end up getting new passports and flown back to Saudi Arabia before they have to go to court.

Wonder if SA signing that recent oil and military deal with Russia has anything to do with this.

Hah, and here we go. Let's bring up Trump to defelct any criticism of Democrats. That'll show 'em. I didn't vote for Trump, and calling mean orange man bad isn't a defense of Biden. It's not even an argument.

You used a quote stating that the reason Biden released 9/11 documents (on 9/11 nonetheless) was because he wouldn't have been allowed at the 9/11 Memorial....and you used this to prove that Biden didn't release these documents for personal reasons? Your quote literally states that he did this because he wouldn't have been allowed at the memorial. It also shows that he let a group of civilians dictate the classification of government documents, but whatever. That's doesn't sound like a potential security issue or anything.

But yeah dude, that Trump guy was sure mean, wasn't he? Fuck, how many years is it going to take for you to develop a new argument. Are you still going to be doing this after he's dead?

Trump is still out there attacking people and injecting himself into the political scene, so why shouldn't he be talked about. All of you Trump sympathisers always get bent out of shape if anyone says anything about him that is not fawning adulation.

You are making a big fuss about Biden releasing the documents on 9-11, that is Biden Derangement Syndrome, because it is absurd to criticize him for releasing documents related to 9-11 on 9-11. 9-11 is the perfect day to release documents pertaining to 9-11.

The president’s executive order came after nearly 1,800 Americans directly affected by the attacks issued a statement last week, opposing Biden’s participation in any memorial events this year unless he upholds his pledge to declassify the documents, evidence they believe may show a connection between Saudi Arabian leaders and the events.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/03/9-11-documents-declassification-509468

Saudi government knew allowed it surely
Bro you don understand these Islamists like AQ. I'm sure you never read OBL. Saudi Arabia is their #1 enemy. They revoked OBL passport since 1994 and had an arrest warrant for him because he want's to overthrow venal monarchy and make a Sharia theocracy. They are enemies of the Saudi state like Muslim brotherhood is. Why on earth would they help them?

Those shit stains definitely had some help in US. It was well coordinated attack. I didn't know there is a video of two of those scumbags in Afghanistan somewhere.
Yeah these guys for the most part spoke little to no English. They of course had to have people guiding them and helping them out. Looks like mid level Saudi intelligence helped out

Spoiler Alert:

We backed the wrong group of Muslims.

Bro you don understand these Islamists like AQ. I'm sure you never read OBL. Saudi Arabia is their #1 enemy. They revoked OBL passport since 1994 and had an arrest warrant for him because he want's to overthrow venal monarchy and make a Sharia theocracy. They are enemies of the Saudi state like Muslim brotherhood is. Why on earth would they help them?

Because they need to appease the more fundamentalist tribal areas to stay in power. People in the government and military are from those areas or are sympathetic to their ideology. Areas coincidentally some of the 9/11 terrorists were from.

Trump is still out there attacking people and injecting himself into the political scene, so why shouldn't he be talked about. All of you Trump sympathisers always get bent out of shape if anyone says anything about him that is not fawning adulation.

You are making a big fuss about Biden releasing the documents on 9-11, that is Biden Derangement Syndrome, because it is absurd to criticize him for releasing documents related to 9-11 on 9-11. 9-11 is the perfect day to release documents pertaining to 9-11.

The president’s executive order came after nearly 1,800 Americans directly affected by the attacks issued a statement last week, opposing Biden’s participation in any memorial events this year unless he upholds his pledge to declassify the documents, evidence they believe may show a connection between Saudi Arabian leaders and the events.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/03/9-11-documents-declassification-509468

Did you miss the part where I said that I didn't vote for Trump? Why does every political criticism turn into somebody comparing someone to Trump? It happens 100 out of 100 times and it almost never makes sense to do so. It's weird and obsessive.

Back