Crime President Biden through executive order releases 9/11 documents potentially tying Saudi Arabia

Can anyone explain to me why can't they just release everything as soon as they concluded it?

Why?
It’s like each party has a different war to fight.
Taliban is suddenly back. Probably ISIS soon beheading people on YouTube.

The only surprise is pulling out of SA. I wanna see where that goes.

Where was Taliban and ISIS during Trump?
The President is just a dude.
It was other shit like Antifa and Proudboys and shit.

There seems to be a collection of events/made up enemies based on who the President is and which side he’s on.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain to me why can't they just release everything as soon as they concluded it?

Oh just wait. If Biden pulls back from SA, we’ll see why they had so much control.

Then we get new wars.

That's right, focus all your attention on the arabs, goy - definitely don't focus any attention on the group of literal Mossad agents who were arrested that day after being caught celebrating the attacks from across the Hudson River.

"Our purpose was to document the event."

That's right, focus all your attention on the arabs, goy - definitely don't focus any attention on the group of literal Mossad agents who were arrested that day after being caught celebrating the attacks from across the Hudson River.

I don’t know what a goy is.

I’m guessing it’s some garbage word to hate someone for no reason.
I’m just saying stop hating on someone for no reason.

I’ll be a goy if it helps you. I’ll also help you if you need someone to help you not be a jerk.

Last edited:
Secrecy is the biggest importance in corrupt societies, that's how they function and operate. Secrets eventually get revealed after several decades or possibly earlier If whistleblowers are brave enough because of paranoia of being whacked/killed.

Many do not know that back in the day USA promised to help Saudi Arabia
in exchange for Saudi's selling oil for American Dollars instead of another currency.

OPEC, arms deals etc make these treacherous cunts untouchable. Sad.

Boom!

I was wondering how many pages it would take for someone to understand what really happened on that day. On top of the '5 dancing dudes' - who were in place before the towers hit filming them @ Doric Towers - there were 2 more foreign intelligence assets (from the same country) that were pulled over with a van full of explosives on the George Washington Bridge @10pm that night. There were over 70 people arrested in the days after all 911 linked to the events of that day, all linked to a certain country and foreign intelligence agency, and not one of them were Muslims or from a Muslim country.

9/11 is the kindergarten red pill, but kookspiracy and blaming CGI airplanes is not the way.

Hah, and here we go. Let's bring up Trump to defelct any criticism of Democrats. That'll show 'em. I didn't vote for Trump, and calling mean orange man bad isn't a defense of Biden. It's not even an argument.

You used a quote stating that the reason Biden released 9/11 documents (on 9/11 nonetheless) was because he wouldn't have been allowed at the 9/11 Memorial....and you used this to prove that Biden didn't release these documents for personal reasons? Your quote literally states that he did this because he wouldn't have been allowed at the memorial. It also shows that he let a group of civilians dictate the classification of government documents, but whatever. That's doesn't sound like a potential security issue or anything.

But yeah dude, that Trump guy was sure mean, wasn't he? Fuck, how many years is it going to take for you to develop a new argument. Are you still going to be doing this after he's dead?

None of us are sorry you can’t be an adult and handle being criticized for your lack of character.

We shouldn't have invaded anywhere. This was a criminal act like OKC. You hunt down suspects and arrest or kill them.

There wasnt that many AQ had ~300 member in 2001. Now has like 25,000 tho thanks to turning plenty into islamists visa vi invasions.

How would go about hunting them down and arresting them in a foreign country? Break another countries sovereignty and just go in and remove citizens?

None of us are sorry you can’t be an adult and handle being criticized for your lack of character.

I was responding to a post calling me a Trumper by explaining that I don't support Trump or Biden. Would you like to explain where in this statement I lack character?

I was responding to a post calling me a Trumper by explaining that I don't support Trump or Biden. Would you like to explain where in this statement I lack character?

I don’t believe you. I’ve seen this BS position before. I don’t support either but I’m going to focus 100% of my angst toward the Democrats. Another poster here had a similar approach and backed the Big Lie for months. He’s big fan of bamboo.

You are quick to trash Biden when what he did was perfectly reasonable while not a word when TFG decided a freak show boxing match was an appropriate way to remember the families and people lost. Trumps entire Presidency was about Trump and yet nothing from you.

Saudi Arabia should have been named Saudi America on February 3 2004.

Anything less has been a slap in the face to those that perished on 9/11

I don’t believe you. I’ve seen this BS position before. I don’t support either but I’m going to focus 100% of my angst toward the Democrats. Another poster here had a similar approach and backed the Big Lie for months. He’s big fan of bamboo.

You are quick to trash Biden when what he did was perfectly reasonable while not a word when TFG decided a freak show boxing match was an appropriate way to remember the families and people lost. Trumps entire Presidency was about Trump and yet nothing from you.

You know nothing about me. I was bitching about Trump for four years while also bitching about the Democrats. Now I'm bitching about Biden while also bitching about the Republicans. Neither party and neither president has done anything for middle and lower class Americans.

The fact that you can't fathom somebody disliking Biden without being a Trumper makes you the lemming, not me.

Last edited:
You know nothing about me. I was bitching about Trump for four years while also bitching about the Democrats. Now I'm bitching about Biden while also bitching about the Republicans. Neither party and neither president has done anything for middle and lower class Americans.

The fact that you can't fathom someboduly disliking Biden without being a Trumper makes you the lemming, not me.

I can fathom someone disliking both, @Natural Order tends to straddle the middle on a lot of things and has displeasure for both parties. I just see far too often people who focus on one party and then when confronted claim to hate both yet it's all words. Maybe I haven't paid enough attention to your posts so I'll have to do a better job in the future.

I can fathom someone disliking both, @Natural Order tends to straddle the middle on a lot of things and has displeasure for both parties. I just see far too often people who focus on one party and then when confronted claim to hate both yet it's all words. Maybe I haven't paid enough attention to your posts so I'll have to do a better job in the future.
There are a lot of non-partisan posters here, most of it gets lost in the tribalism though.

It’s very easy (and a symptom of said tribalism) to conflate somebody as a supporter of an opposite party simply for criticizing current policy or government. We need to strive to get away from this imo.

Boom!

I was wondering how many pages it would take for someone to understand what really happened on that day. On top of the '5 dancing dudes' - who were in place before the towers hit filming them @ Doric Towers - there were 2 more foreign intelligence assets (from the same country) that were pulled over with a van full of explosives on the George Washington Bridge @10pm that night. There were over 70 people arrested in the days after all 911 linked to the events of that day, all linked to a certain country and foreign intelligence agency, and not one of them were Muslims or from a Muslim country.

9/11 is the kindergarten red pill, but kookspiracy and blaming CGI airplanes is not the way.

They do this all the time where thry deliberately put out dumb and easily debunkable theories as a way of distracting people from the real conspiracy and discrediting everyone who deviates from the official narrative.

It's not a coincidence that Loose Change got as much publicity and promotion as it did back in the day, because it doesn't actually address the very real conspiracy of the 9/11 plot. I also believe Dylan Avery is jewish himself.

Back