Prime Conor would have destroyed Dustin in the rematch

Just stop.

145 Conor had work for 145 Poirier.

155 Poirier is the superior fighter. Conor isn’t elite at 155. He’s a manlet.
I disagree. Conor is right where he belongs. It's just that he's fighting people around his size now, instead of midgets.

GTFO. It was Super Conor against Cowboy recently. The best version ever.
Don't forget this was super motivated Conor in the best shape ever just 10 days ago

Right up till he lost, now he's past his prime

As opposed to a part time fighter turned failed playboy that can't stop fingering skanks in a Dublin loo and flashing his mickey at kids in Spain

Conor fans after beating a cerrone who gave up before the fight even stared = He's back, conor 2.0, going to destroy khabib in a rematch.

conor fans after he gets ko'd by Dustin = that was not conor in there, something was wrong, not in his prime, probably ko'd in training, ring rust, too nice, was winning till he lost (it was a pretty even fight till Dustin hurt him and finished him), in his prime conor would have ko'd dustin.

Not a big Conor fan but we all know prime Conor would of KOed Dustin again. You can't tell me the Conor we saw was the one we all knew and love.

BEFORE the fight though, he was in his best shape ever, Conor 3.0, his absolute peak version which would beaten his own former versions easily...

Right?

"Prime Conor" had to use an IV to get to 145 and as soon they were banned his career was done.

Is that actually true? Havent seen proof of that anywhere. Just curious. Seems likely given how he looked like a skeleton back then, just never heard anything about him using IV to get there.

Conor version 634.0 beats any version of anyone

Don’t speak for anyone but yourself, because your opinion sucks!

Thanks for comin’ out, bud.

That is correct. Don't mind shertards, they don't really know what to do with themselves. Low IQ and all.

Anyway yes, The Conor who fought Alvarez was at his best. Several factors. First, his style. Indeed he had the wide, movement based style that would have avoided those kicks from Dustin. He was a lot sharper and more accurate than today. He also used kicks a lot more himself.

He was also on a roll, he was an active fighter and his confidence was riding high after his revenge against Diaz which was a long grueling fight that he overcame.

Also physical attributes. He was faster. His body has deteriorated due to his lifestyle and inactivity. He has lost some of his ability to take shots as well.

So yes, Conor at several points in time was a much better fighter than Dustin. He can regain some of his form though, it's not too late yet,.

You obviously do not know conor, but obviously do still love him.

Eat a dick while you're working on your coping strategy

Not a big Conor fan but we all know prime Conor would of KOed Dustin again. You can't tell me the Conor we saw was the one we all knew and love.
If my grandma had a dick she would be my grandpa.

I disagree. Conor is right where he belongs. It's just that he's fighting people around his size now, instead of midgets.

I think he’s a little undersized at 155 but massive at 145.

If mma had an appropriate number of weight classes he would likely fit best at around 150.

Conor is only 32 years old....Hes not out of his physical prime yet... lol

This isn’t the same Conor that 5 years ago got melted by a short notice 20-12 gatekeeper straight off a bender in Cabo and then barely won on life support in a rematch? Actually I think that was the Conor we’ve always known and loved. Excellent striker, primarily a front runner and dangerous early, and folds like a lawn chair when the going starts getting tough.

There is always an excuse for Conor from his fans when he loses. Before the fight happened he was "motivated" but now after he lost he was "out of his prime" How about he got beat by the better man that night no excuses.

Some truth to that. If Conor hadn't had so much time out of the Octagon, and Dustin hadn't kicked at his legs, and Dustin hadn't punched his face, Conor would have dominated.

Back