Prime Crocop or Prime Hunt - Who beats Ngannou?

Who beats Ngannou

• Prime Crocop

• Prime Hunt

• Both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Prime ‘04 Cro Cop and K-1 ‘08 Ubereem are great fantasy matchups.

Then again, Ubereem was covering up on fucking Werdum’s arm punches (fight #2) so maybe not.

I think they both do.

you see my man, you don't ask these dumb questions in the next day when a new champ is crowned. it's called recency bias where people will be tilting towards most recent experience, most recent "wow". now to answer your question PRIME Fedor > Cro Cop > Hunt > Ngannou

Last edited:
you see my man, you don't ask these dumb questions in the next day when a new champ is crowned. it's called recency bias where people will be tilting towards most recent experience, most recent "wow". not answer your question PRIME Fedor > Cro Cop > Hunt > Ngannou

Ok I'll wait a few years and ask

<26>

He KOs both within 1 round if they are willing to engage (unlike Stipe last night), 2-3 if not.

Both are live dogs - Hunt because of his chin and Cro Cop because of his skill/speed, but I wouldnt favour either.

Lol, Cro Cop in his prime got KOed by Randleman and Gonzaga. He would get his head cleaved off

For sure Hunt does. Mirko def could, but that’s a much tougher fight to pick. Prime Hunto handles Francis imo.

Both are live dogs - Hunt because of his chin and Cro Cop because of his skill/speed, but I wouldnt favour either.

Hunt was a much better striker in his purime too it isn't just chin. I'm not talking about the washed up UFC version who still was a better striker too

giphy.gif

Back