Prime DC vs Jan Blachowicz

He learned a lot from this fight so he is definitely not the same fighter. They even trained together before Jan fight with Jacare. Jan is still improving and each fight after Thiago loss gave him more good experience and chance to work on his flaws. I know that Santos isn't the same anymore but even with his knees fully working it would be much different fight if they would square again. Last time it was 1-1 going to round 3 so if Jan wouldn't go full Garbrandt he could possibly win the decision. Currently as more confident and patient fighter he would be favorite against 2019 Santos imo.
i rewatch it and pretty mutch fougth the exact same way he did against reyes and izzy

i rewatch it and pretty mutch fougth the exact same way he did against reyes and izzy
Of course it's somehow similar but I'm talking about game plan execution. He isn't opening as much anymore by being more smart and cautious during his fights. He is also more confident in his striking, worked on his takedown defence and believes in his own legendarny polish power. He got caught by making stupid mistake, immediately took notes, got best wins in his career and he is better fighter nowdays. Stating that Thiago is obviously better and outcome of Jan the Champ vs 2019 Santos would be the same as the first time is very naive. Jan won all of his rematches. One was against Manuwa and second against Anderson. I strongly believe it would be the same with Macheta but I guess we will never know now ;)

Back