Prime DC would have done much better than Stipe vs Francis 2.0.

But then the suspension so perhaps there was a reason he was looking “very very” good?
Yeah... Forgot about that. Still, juiced up 2013 Werdum looked amazing, and would've been a tough fight for DC at the time.

Does anyone actually argue that obese DC at the end of his career wasn't past it?

Does anyone actually argue that obese DC at the end of his career wasn't past it?
I’m not saying you’re right or wrong, but it’s hilarious that someone will make this comment and then claim stipe was not. You gotta pick one way or another, this prime/past prime argument is such a bullshit crutch.

I’m not saying you’re right or wrong, but it’s hilarious that someone will make this comment and then claim stipe was not. You gotta pick one way or another, this prime/past prime argument is such a bullshit crutch.
I've been saying for over a year that Stipe was gonna get murdered by Ngannou, DC was hitting him at will, his head movement went out the window years ago.

Ultimately though, I think DC is the superior fighter to Stipe. But Stipe is entitled to the title of UFC HW GOAT because of his accomplishments.

2011-2015 DC would have beaten Ngannou with relative ease.

You make it sound like prime Stipe didn’t already beat Ngannou. Or that Stipe is still in his prime now. Which of course, he isn’t.

Strange thread.
Of course a clown like you would say he is not in his prime now after that humiliating defeat.

But before the fight you were all about Stipe being the best and handling Francis.

So just SU.

<{MingNope}>

Prime Stipe beats them both so I don't see the point of this thread.

Problem 2013 DC was at LHW... maybe his Own was washed by moving at LWH...
DC and Cain are friends. DC literally chose to move down to LHW so that he could avoid fighting Cain and still fight for a belt.

Not the goofy version that practically ran into a punch from Stipe.

Too many miles on him.
Oh Werdum gets the too many miles excuse but not Stipe. They were both pretty much the same age when they lost the title. Except Werdum was coming off of a quick victory over Cain, and Stipe was coming off of 3 tough fights with DC. You sir, like most Stipe haters and Fedor nut huggers are inconsistent and a prime goal post moving extraordinaire.

Back