Prime Fedor KO’s Stipe so easily

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Yup I read that ESPN article calling stipe the goat and all it seemed to do was to discredit ESPN even further.

Sure, stipe beat Ngannou which kind of parallels Fedor's victory over Mirko, except on a smaller scale since neither Stipe nor Ngannou had the accomplishments that Fedor and Mirko had at the time.

And then the best comparison for stipe/cormier would be Fedor/Nog. Except Fedor never lost to nog. So Fedor gets the edge there.

Then we have stipe losing to guys like struve and dos Santos, which Fedor never lost to their equivalents at the time.

And then people talk about Fedor fighting cans but he beat arlovski and hunt like 16 years before stipe beat those same guys, so it ain't like Stipe's getting the best prime competition either.

I think any real unbiased observer would still say Fedor's legacy is better than Stipe's.

ESPN is just spinning the narrative because they profit off the success of the UFC and stipe.

Yup I read that ESPN article calling stipe the goat and all it seemed to do was
Sure, stipe beat Ngannou which kind of parallels Fedor's victory over Mirko, except on a smaller scale since neither Stipe nor Ngannou had the accomplishments that Fedor and Mirko had at the time.

And then the best comparison for stipe/cormier would be Fedor/Nog. Except Fedor never lost to nog. So Fedor gets the edge there.

Then we have stipe losing to guys like struve and dos Santos, which Fedor never lost to their equivalents at the time.

And then people talk about Fedor fighting cans but he beat arlovski and hunt like 16 years before stipe beat those same guys, so it ain't like Stipe's getting the best prime competition either.

I think any real unbiased observer would still say Fedor's legacy is better than Stipe's.

ESPN is just spinning the narrative because they profit off the success of the UFC and stipe.
Yup I read that ESPN article calling stipe the goat and all it seemed to do was to discredit ESPN even further.

Prime Nogueira and Cro Cop are bettter wins then anybody Stipe has beaten, including Ngonnou and Cormeir.
Love,
an unbiased Stipe fan.

Fedor lost to Bigfoot and Hendo. Stipe took shots from DC and Francis. There is pretty much no path to victory for Fedor.
Maybe 20% chance in the cage at best. That's being kind..
50-50 in the Pride Ring..

546-5465695_crying-meme-png-png-download-memes-png-transparent.png

20100626090839_IMG_1749.JPG
This is just as easy

struvemiocic.jpg

stipe-miocic-ufc-on-fox-13-post.jpg

0RHC3Qwh-1280.jpg

Last edited:
Prime Nogueira and Cro Cop are bettter wins then anybody Stipe has beaten, including Ngonnou and Cormeir.
Love,
an unbiased Stipe fan.

Jesus Daniel would break CC and finish him..

Kongo got the better of CC in the UFC.. In the striking..

Bro he got ktfo by a mw. Ffs grow up. Last question prime fedor with roids or no?

Maybe 20% chance in the cage at best. That's being kind..
50-50 in the Pride Ring..

Fedor would have a better chance in a ring, but realistically, what's his path to victory outside of landing a hail mary punch? He can't take Stipe down, he's not going to sub Stipe off of his back, he can't outbox Stipe. He hits fairly hard so I suppose he was a punchers chance, but outside of that, that's it really.

Love,
an unbiased Stipe fan.

Imagine thinking guys who got bodybagged on the feet by Frank Mir and Gabe Gonzaga are better than DC, lmao. DC wouldn't even need to take Mirko down, he'd KO him on the feet. And while he could take Nog down and beat the piss out of him on top whenever he felt like it, he'd probably knock him out standing too, ditto vs Fedor. And big Frank would probably KO all of those guys in under 30 seconds.

Fedor would have a better chance in a ring, but realistically, what's his path to victory outside of landing a hail mary punch? He can't take Stipe down, he's not going to sub Stipe off of his back, he can't outbox Stipe. He hits fairly hard so I suppose he was a punchers chance, but outside of that, that's it really.

Great submission skills so maybe he gets one off his back, but Stipe and DC or Cain huge strong wrestlers.. He needs to win by KO in the middle of the ring. In a cage the DC's and Stipe's, of the world will push him on the fence and beat him up..

From what I have been able to gather thus far, a secret meeting was held between Dana/Miocic and Fedor/Bellator. The stipulations are that the fight will take place in a ring via Pride style. A yellow card will also be in effect as so many believe Miocic will be reluctant to trade punches with The Last Emperor! One observer noted that Miocic was visibly shaken and terrified at the site of The Last Emperor! Preliminary negotiations are ongoing as reported by Stephen A. Smith.

DF653B3D-9F0A-43EB-B0CA-3B6BD6285EAE.jpeg

Imagine thinking guys who got bodybagged on the feet by Frank Mir and Gabe Gonzaga are better than DC, lmao. DC wouldn't even need to take Mirko down, he'd KO him on the feet. And while he could take Nog down and beat the piss out of him on top whenever he felt like it, he'd probably knock him out standing too, ditto vs Fedor. And big Frank would probably KO all of those guys in under 30 seconds.
Imagine thinking Cro Coo was in his prime in the UFC. Look up how many boxing, kickboxing, and mma fights he had before entering the UFC. Not to mention the injuries and rule changes. Not trying to make excuses for him, but outside of offensive wrestling, Cro Cop is better then Stipe. of course Stipe could clip him like Randleman. I love both guys but prime Cro Cop was a different beast.

41 year old DC took stipe to his limit.

prime fedor? Maybe a punchers chance for stipe.

look at arlovski.

41 year old DC is a much better fighter than any version of Fedor that ever lived. Fedor at 34 got bodied by Bigfoot, who DC made a mockery of. Different class of fighter and athlete. Look at what DC did to Hendo and what Hendo did to Fedor.

Imagine thinking Cro Coo was in his prime in the UFC. Look up how many boxing, kickboxing, and mma fights he had before entering the UFC. Not to mention the injuries and rule changes. Not trying to make excuses for him, but outside of offensive wrestling, Cro Cop is better then Stipe. of course Stipe could clip him like Randleman. I love both guys but prime Cro Cop was a different beast.

All of these bullshit excuses. Cro Cop had just won the 2006 OWGP, had just stopped Wanderlie and Josh Barnett, and was only 32 years old. He only had one KO loss on his record in kickboxing and MMA within the last 7 years prior to the Gonzaga fight, a KO loss to Randleman in 2004

Amazing how CC got to the UFC and forgot how to strike. I watched his fight with Kongo the other day. This is the fight after Gabe KO'd him with the head kick. CC is getting blasted in the middle of the cage with body kicks.. One after the other.. Wow at 32 he really forgot what he was doing..

All of these bullshit excuses. Cro Cop had just won the 2006 OWGP, had just stopped Wanderlie and Josh Barnett, and was only 32 years old. He only had one KO loss on his record in kickboxing and MMA within the last 7 years prior to the Gonzaga fight, a KO loss to Randleman in 2004

7 months after he signed with the UFC he forgot how to fight..

It all vanished magically into thin air I guess..

Back