Prime Fedor KO’s Stipe so easily

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
I don’t see how that fight goes any other way besides Fedor destroying Stipe

Fedor is the absolute heavyweight GOAT, I have no doubt about that

Fedor Bless
Prime Fedor was barely KOing anybody. Why do people keep thinking that Fedor in his prime was looking for the big KO shot. Fedor in his prime was throwing people, to GnP, and then submit them.

Fedor would have a better chance in a ring, but realistically, what's his path to victory outside of landing a hail mary punch? He can't take Stipe down, he's not going to sub Stipe off of his back, he can't outbox Stipe. He hits fairly hard so I suppose he was a punchers chance, but outside of that, that's it really.
He can take stipe down, probaly out strikes him too.

Fedor Bless
Yes. Stipe is not prime so Prime/Prime I'll give Stipe some credit and not say "easily," but Fedor would KO him. Stipe is there for the smaller man with speed to hit, no question about it.

Fedor could win that. But Werdum and Ngannou and Overeem always beat him

Bigfoot took Fedor down got on top of and completely dominated him. So it’s not even like that’s out of the question for Stipe. But let’s eliminate that. He’s not going to be able to do much of anything about getting pressed on that fence, and worn down. That’s why he was fighting in a ring almost his entire career. His style is not very conducive to the cage. Dan Henderson in their fight. After the initial flurries he put Fedor on the cage and controlled him. That’s a man that fought at 185 pounds. Stipe would have no problem absolutely dominating Fedor in that position. Fedor would have to fight Stipe in a ring. In the cage he has almost no chance.

At the stage were Fedor's grappling had been in decline plus of course Stipe doesn't have Bigfoots BJJ background. Plus of course none of those fights are an advert for someone being able to control Fedor against the cage for most of the match, they had plenty of action in them.

That this is the way you think Stipe would beat him doesn't exactly seem like a vote of confidence in his abilities.

At the stage were Fedor's grappling had been in decline

It must have flat-lined. Because he could not stop a TD..

plus of course Stipe doesn't have Bigfoots BJJ background.

Stipe would maul him on the ground.. He would Maul Bigfoot anywhere the fight goes.. Cain humiliated him in 2 fights..

Plus of course none of those fights are an advert for someone being able to control Fedor against the cage for most of the match, they had plenty of action in them.

That this is the way you think Stipe would beat him doesn't exactly seem like a vote of confidence in his abilities.

DC can't get off the cage, Fedor is NOT getting off that cage.. Not happening. Stipe would put Fedor there to take some of the speed and explosion out of his punches.. Then striking with Fedor is easier..

Fedor is alot faster than Stipe. I like them both. You, You are either a troll trying to "trigger" people or a hater bitch. Which is it :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. You fucking loser.

It must have flat-lined. Because he could not stop a TD.

Well actually he did stop a takedown from Bigfoot earlier in the same fight even in that declined state and got ontop of him plus Stipe doesn't have SIlva's BJJ background but yes Fedor's grappling looked worse by that period.

DC can't get off the cage, Fedor is NOT getting off that cage.. Not happening. Stipe would put Fedor there to take some of the speed and explosion out of his punches.. Then striking with Fedor is easier..

What are you talking about? the vast majority of the fights with DC weren't on the cage and the fights your listing for Fedor still had lots of action.

Again that you think Stipe would cage stall a victory doesn't show much confidence in his abilities outside that.

Prime Fedor vs Stipe goes like this

Lol, Gary Goodridge. Fedor would have been knocked out in those exchanges by Stipe. As if spamming sloppy looping punches was supposed to be impressive. He's wasn't as fast as you guys have convinced yourself that he was, either.

Fedor Bless

Agree. Stipe is to slow and flat footed.

Lol, Gary Goodridge. Fedor would have been knocked out in those exchanges by Stipe. As if spamming sloppy looping punches was supposed to be impressive. He's wasn't as fast as you guys have convinced yourself that he was, either.

No. A young Struve tko a young stipe. If that's possible, Fedor could've and would've definitely ko him.

Well actually he did stop a takedown from Bigfoot earlier in the same fight even in that declined state and got ontop of him plus Stipe doesn't have SIlva's BJJ background but yes Fedor's grappling looked worse by that period.

What are you talking about? the vast majority of the fights with DC weren't on the cage and the fights your listing for Fedor still had lots of action.

Again that you think Stipe would cage stall a victory doesn't show much confidence in his abilities outside that.

I explained my point of view like 4 times now.. Fedor needs the Pride ring to have a shot to beat elite wrestling HW fighters. The cage is his enemy, he was never an elite fighter in the cage... They can cut him off and press him on the fence, and more will happen than just wall and stall.. Stipe is a huge skilled HW.. So is DC and Cain.. He can't beat them in a cage..

Bigfoot Silva beat prime Fedor.
Stop it lol. Fedor could have extended his prime a bit if he took the same amount of steroids that Silva was on.

Fedor was not in his prime. I think Stipe would give Fedor a decent fight though, but Fedor is just better across the board.
Fedor was just beat up by early 30s, too many battles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back