Prime Fedor vs Jon Jones

Prime Fedor taps to strikes

Last edited:
Send me some of that stuff you been smokin', must be some good shit.

Prome Fedor taps to strikes
Unlike GSP, I feel that Fedor is too much of a true fighter to do such a thing

But I could be wrong, after all Jones did make the legendary warrior Shogun tap the canvas...

It would be such an interesting fight but i give Fedor the win 7 of 10 times.

Jones wouldn't be able to handle Fedor's speed+power+agility. Jones is a slow-mo fighter compared to Prime Fedor. Prime Machida was able to blitz Jones with his tiny ass.

Also, if Vitor was able to slap an armbar, Fedor would take that arm back to Stary Oskol.

Jones wouldn't be able to handle Fedor's speed+power+agility. Jones is a slow-mo fighter compared to Prime Fedor. Prime Machida was able to blitz Jones with his tiny ass.

Also, if Vitor was able to slap an armbar, Fedor would take that arm back to Stary Oskol.
The one time we see Jones fight someone juiced like he is and he almost gets armbarred lol

Jones slows the pace and establishes distance with leg kicks and moves in for the kill in the 4th winning by vicious punches on a turtled Fedor.

20140321021356_1MG_8402.JPG

He'd be arrested for smuggling at customs

Jones wins in a cage or a ring. Effortlessly in a cage, viciously in a ring. Don't @ Me

One of the easiest hypothetical fights in mma: Jones takes Fedor down (Fedor got taken down by Lindland) and beats him up with elbows. Fedor is suspect to cuts, that's a fact, and Fedor would be stopped after the first round. Easy.

What in a fight have you seen to be Jon Jones weakness? He is great all around. He would have a massive reach advantage and would use his length and push kmeesto keep Fedor at Bay. Plus I think Jon could get him down and keep him there. Fedor is great but Jon is just better overall

jones would win via rd 3 tko via elbows

no one beats jones and this comes from a guy who'd like nothing more than jones straight up dying in the octagon

Yeah right. This bald guy wouldn't last one round with Jon Jones...LMFAO!!!!

iu

Prime Fedor beat legends.... Jones,, beat DC and USADA

Jon via knuckle deep eye socket sexy time with Fedor's optic nerve........

Gee I’ve never seen a thread like this before. Very Original.

Back