Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you see this playing out?

I think Fedor takes Ngannou down and pounds him out 75%

25% chance Ngannou lands clean and KO's Fedor

Fedor either subs him or drops Francis then subs him

Good lord another one of these threads. In-shape Fedor technically is better across the board, and moves just as fast or faster than Francis. He would close the distance, take him down, tire him out and then knock him out or submit him in round 2. Francis won't be able to bum rush Fedor, this is not minor leagues.

12112043_10153174130396643_1898579269589989899_n.jpg

I'm not trashing Ngannou because I think he's a beast, but Prime Fedor would crush him. Francis has insane power, but as we saw the other night, he can be sloppy. I don't see Fedor backing up, I see him stepping in an catching him in a similar way he caught Brett Rodgers, counter overhand. If he doesn't knock him he trashes him on the ground.

Fedor had issues with Brett Rogers who was like the Poor Man's Ngannou v. 0.001. The same Rogers barely beat Warpath by a controversial decision just months later. And let's not forget Fujita stunning Fedor badly...and Ngannou hits much harder that Fujita and would've swarmed/finished him in the same scenario. But of course the Pride nostalgists don't want to acknowledge such things.

Fedor.
Any MMA fighter vs prime Fedor loses to prime Fedor.

Fedor had issues with Brett Rogers who was like the Poor Man's Ngannou v. 0.001. The same Rogers barely beat Warpath by a controversial decision just months later. And let's not forget Fujita stunning Fedor badly...and Ngannou hits much harder that Fujita and would've swarmed/finished him in the same scenario. But of course the Pride nostalgists don't want to acknowledge such things.
I think your Fujita example is reasonable. Ngannou could clip Fedor, it happened before. But it’s not likely. That’s really the only fight he was rocked badly in for a decade.
The Rogers fight is interesting to look at, but we’re not talking about the 2009 version of Fedor. We’re talking prime Fedor, the 2003-2004 version. The guy you see in Fedor-Nog 3, for example.

Fedor by landing the punch that Rozenstruik couldnt. KO rd 1

You are about to get yelled at..

BuT ThE BrET RoGerS fiGhT He WaS AlReAdY OuT Of HiS PriMe.

It ends with Fedor helping Francis off the mat.

Back