Prime Francis vs. prime Fedor, who wins?

hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After this fight, what are your thoughts?

I doubted Francis but I can say with the TDD he displayed he will be next to invincible at HW. It's crazy how fast he is evolving.

Francis has truly elevated his game and made me a believer.

What a monster.

the amazing thing is, 34 yr old Francis is probably past his physical prime, but his overall mma could still go a long way

d4pakxd-64807e25-9783-4be5-bdd3-236822f16904.gif

After this fight, what are your thoughts?

I doubted Francis but I can say with the TDD he displayed he will be next to invincible at HW. It's crazy how fast he is evolving.

Francis has truly elevated his game and made me a believer.

What a monster.
Prime Fedor has way too many tools for pure power puncher that is Ngannou. For once, he can set up a trip from clinch without going into double knee TD (you can't sprawl that Lol). And the rest is history.

This will sound racist, but I don't intend for it to come off that way. Black people I've noticed can stay in sports longer than white. So it's very well possible Francis will still be fighting in his 40's. As for the thread, I don't know. I was sure Stipe would win and I was wrong then. Francis has that punchers chance. But if I remember correctly, Fedor was pretty good at not getting hit up until he fought Dan. So who knows really.

Would have to be an extremely athletic and long MT guy at this point to beat him, no one like that in the ranks. Ngannou has so much range and crazy power; you basically need to avoid trading with him at all costs to have a chance, which is not easy to do.

Dont see him losing outside of freak injury for at least 4+ title defenses, now that his grappling and fight iq have improved.

Lol @ anyone thinking Lewis has a shot because he won a televised sparring session with a timid Ngannou suffering PTSD from Stipe/Ngannou 1.

I honestly think Fedor would be too fast for him. Francis was breathing from his mouth at the end of round 1. I'm still not convinced he can beat an elite durable wrestler that can make it out of 2 rounds with him. I think had Stipe held back for another round he would have had a good chance at that fight.

Stipe was never the best HW imo, Fedor still has the best streak but Prime Fedor, with all his tools, would not survive Calm Francis

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.gif

Prime Fedor would finish him

Prime Ngannou lost to Black Beast ffs

This will sound racist, but I don't intend for it to come off that way. Black people I've noticed can stay in sports longer than white.

I think the ratio of black to white athletes in any given sport is consistent across age groups, not that it matters -- style has to do with it more than anything when it comes to combat sports and longevity. Francis's game used to be speed and power, now it is timing and power. That ages well so barring any major injuries I could see him being champ to 40+, the last 3 champs (Stipe, Stipe, Cormier) were all late 30s so it's not unheard of, especially when you have the kind of power Ngannou does.

I think I know how many sherdoggers are going to answer this one but does anyone think Prime Fedor could win against patient Ngannou? Throughout his career Fedor was able to eat shots, and did. Wasn't crazy evasive but had speed and power. I really think Ngannou does what he does even to Fedor.

Back