Prime Francis vs. prime Fedor, who wins?

I will wait till Francis has a larger sample size and number of wins before comparing and imagining them against each other.

This ones been done to the death today.

I think I know how many sherdoggers are going to answer this one but does anyone think Prime Fedor could win against patient Ngannou? Throughout his career Fedor was able to eat shots, and did. Wasn't crazy evasive but had speed and power. I really think Ngannou does what he does even to Fedor.
Fedor got koed by Hendo, Francis kills him.

If you didn't know either fighter you'd think Francis was the guy who started 20 years ago and Fedor was the latest evolution in MMA.

I would pick prime Fedor all day long against Ngannou

fedor-vs-nog.gif

WillingGregariousEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

Cannot really compare as they are entirely different generations, MMA was not nearly as evolved when Fedor was terrorizing Pride.

I would favor N'Gannou, but Fedor is a superior athlete and could likely smash him if it goes past a round.

Fedor via PRIDE experience

(That really pisses em off)

How crazy you have to be, to believe that? Some old pride fans started to be absolutely radicilous.

It's certainly possible, prime Fedor fights were fuckin crazy

Not only is it likely that Fedor was slightly overrated (he started losing when he was in his early 30's to guys like Bigfoot and MW Hendo), the game has improved a ton since then.

I don't think Fedor beats any of the top 5 HW's in the UFC right now

Back