Prime George St. Pierre vs. Prime Anderson Silva

Prime George St. Pierre vs. Prime Anderson Silva

• GSP

• Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wrong.

You piss hot once, especially after your title run you put everything into question. Anderson was my favorite fighter of all time, I've watched him live more then any other fighter. But I won't be blind, neither should you.

Clean vs Clean, I'll take GSP
False

He failed 0 tests during his title run, just like GSP. Both were clean and the fight was talked about for years, Anderson wanted it, GSP didn't. Anderson would have smoked GSP.

False

He failed 0 tests during his title run, just like GSP. Both were clean and the fight was talked about for years, Anderson wanted it, GSP didn't. Anderson would have smoked GSP.

Would have could have .... DIDN'T ....

And when Anderson popped hot he was still trying to win the belt @ 185... .

Want to know what GSP, ACTUALLY DID when Anderson was sitting out because he pissed hot.....

GSP Won the 185 strap, he choked out Bisbing who had just beat ROIDED TO THE GILLS Anderson.

You're delusional, because love is blind, I respect that, Anderson once was my favorite, it hurt to see him get wrecked by over and over again, it hurt me more to hear he juiced.

Would have could have .... DIDN'T ....

And when Anderson popped hot he was still trying to win the belt @ 185... .

Want to know what GSP, ACTUALLY DID when Anderson was sitting out because he pissed hot.....

GSP Won the 185 strap, he choked out Bisbing who had just beat ROIDED TO THE GILLS Anderson.

You're delusional, because love is blind, I respect that, Anderson once was my favorite, it hurt to see him get wrecked by over and over again, it hurt me more to hear he juiced.
He was fighting Nick Diaz when he popped, he wasn't trying to win the belt. He was also 40 years old coming off a broken leg.

And again, Anderson did not fail a drug test when he fought Bisping, so how was he "roided to the gills"?

I believe you're the delusional one that thinks because someone fails a drug test that they have been and will continue to be on PEDs.

He was fighting Nick Diaz when he popped, he wasn't trying to win the belt. He was also 40 years old coming off a broken leg.

And again, Anderson did not fail a drug test when he fought Bisping, so how was he "roided to the gills"?

I believe you're the delusional one that thinks because someone fails a drug test that they have been and will continue to be on PEDs.

I like how you miss the point bud ;)

GSP beat Bisping to win the belt Anderson couldn't win back EVEN WITH ROIDS

I like how you miss the point bud ;)

GSP beat Bisping to win the belt Anderson couldn't win back EVEN WITH ROIDS
Well Anderson never fought for the belt again after his failed test, so I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Well Anderson never fought for the belt again after his failed test, so I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

Because he couldn't.... He tired and failed. GSP didn't fail, against the same person.

So either Anderson was juiced to the fucking gills his whole career, and without the juice couldn't compete, or Bisping is just better than anyone Anderson ever beat as champion.... Either way, looks like GSP is a boss .

Because he couldn't.... He tired and failed. GSP didn't fail, against the same person.

So either Anderson was juiced to the fucking gills his whole career, and without the juice couldn't compete, or Bisping is just better than anyone Anderson ever beat as champion.... Either way, looks like GSP is a boss .
Or Anderson was 40 years old and was fighting for 19 years and still managed to KO Bisping. You don't get better when you turn 40.

And GSP skipped the line to fight for the title. Im sure there are quite a few fighters that can win a title with an undeserved title shit, especially against someone that got the shit kicked out of him in is previous fight against a 46 year old Dan Henderson who also didn't deserve the title shot.

Or Anderson was 40 years old and was fighting for 19 years and still managed to KO Bisping. You don't get better when you turn 40.

And GSP skipped the line to fight for the title. Im sure there are quite a few fighters that can win a title with an undeserved title shit, especially against someone that got the shit kicked out of him in is previous fight against a 46 year old Dan Henderson who also didn't deserve the title shot.

No matter how you spin it, Anderson has been busted for pissing HOT, and there common recent opponent with GSP coming off a 4 year away and moving up a class, GSP finished while Anderson LOST. This debate is over, you lost.

No matter how you spin it, Anderson has been busted for pissing HOT, and there common recent opponent with GSP coming off a 4 year away and moving up a class, GSP finished while Anderson LOST. This debate is over, you lost.
I don't care what Anderson or GSP has done recently, this was prime vs prime. And prime vs prime GSP wanted nothing to do with Anderson because he knew he would've gotten smoked.

GSP was offered the fight and declined, you lose.

I don't care what Anderson or GSP has done recently, this was prime vs prime. And prime vs prime GSP wanted nothing to do with Anderson because he knew he would've gotten smoked.

GSP was offered the fight and declined, you lose.

Anderson's Prime was against guys who suck.

GSP beat guys who still actually compete today.

Anderson was Juiced to the fucking gills in his prime, GSP Wasn't. So sadly Anderson doesn't have a "prime" we can talk about, unless you want to talk about his run @ 170 getting sub'd be some 4-4 dude who works in the Favela's now.

Anderson without the juice, sucked. GSP came back after 4 years off and destroyed the guy who took out Anderson.

END OF STORY.

Anderson's Prime was against guys who suck.

GSP beat guys who still actually compete today.

Anderson was Juiced to the fucking gills in his prime, GSP Wasn't. So sadly Anderson doesn't have a "prime" we can talk about, unless you want to talk about his run @ 170 getting sub'd be some 4-4 dude who works in the Favela's now.

Anderson without the juice, sucked. GSP came back after 4 years off and destroyed the guy who took out Anderson.

END OF STORY.
Lol you're such a terrible poster. You called yourself an Anderson fan, but that's obviously a lie.

And Anderson's prime was against guys who suck yet the guy, Bisping, who you're hyping up as this huge win for GSP, got his shit pushed in by one of those guys who you claim suck the fight before GSP. And let's not forget that Anderson also KO'd Bisping

Lol you're such a terrible poster. You called yourself an Anderson fan, but that's obviously a lie.

And Anderson's prime was against guys who suck yet the guy, Bisping, who you're hyping up as this huge win for GSP, got his shit pushed in by one of those guys who you claim suck the fight before GSP. And let's not forget that Anderson also KO'd Bisping

You're calling Bisbing shit, yet he beat Anderson ????

I was one of the guys who thought Anderson was the best ever, I went as far as believing he would beat Chris the 2nd time because he just got cocky.

Truth be told he was Juicing. Something GSP never did. Cry about it, spin it in your mind, bottom line.... He pissed hot and ruined his legacy.

You're calling Bisbing shit, yet he beat Anderson ????

I was one of the guys who thought Anderson was the best ever, I went as far as believing he would beat Chris the 2nd time because he just got cocky.

Truth be told he was Juicing. Something GSP never did. Cry about it, spin it in your mind, bottom line.... He pissed hot and ruined his legacy.
Did I say he was shit? You're the one saying Anderson fought weak competition. The same weak competition that did this to Bisping.

This was the Bisping that wasn't good enough to get a title shot fighting weak competition.
-PNWsjsWfhVUPtb7wQJNcMl55ib4dnIar7NL4UJELbk.gif

This was the Bisping who instead of defending against an actual contender, he defended against 46 year old weak competition.

InconsequentialSparseCaimanlizard.gif

dropped-vs-hendo-2.gif

Just how you speak about Anderson shows you were never a fan, but you can keep telling me you were. Anderson failed a drug test, that's correct. But pre USADA, which was both primes, both fighters passed every test. You can spin that however you want, but GSP declined the fight. He knows he would've lost.

WTF I'm not gonna wast more space with gif's of Bisbing getting KO'd by Hendo.... GSP NEVER ONCE TURNED DOWN AN ANDERSON FIGHT.... Anderson never fought at 170 where GSP was Champion, and Anderson had fought before.

GSP Said he wasn't ready to fight at 185....

Thats it buddy, thats the whole truth to the story. Unless you want to LOOK MORE INTO by saying GSP didn't go up because he was scared ??? Which is the same as me saying Anderson couldn't go back down because he was ROIDED TO THE FUCKING GILLS.

Bottom line, GSP was @ 170, if Anderson truly wanted to fight him, Anderson fought at 168 in Pride, GSP at that point had NEVER fought at 185....

So yeah Anderson ducked GSP at the weight they both fought at.

WTF I'm not gonna wast more space with gif's of Bisbing getting KO'd by Hendo.... GSP NEVER ONCE TURNED DOWN AN ANDERSON FIGHT.... Anderson never fought at 170 where GSP was Champion, and Anderson had fought before.

GSP Said he wasn't ready to fight at 185....

Thats it buddy, thats the whole truth to the story. Unless you want to LOOK MORE INTO by saying GSP didn't go up because he was scared ??? Which is the same as me saying Anderson couldn't go back down because he was ROIDED TO THE FUCKING GILLS.

Bottom line, GSP was @ 170, if Anderson truly wanted to fight him, Anderson fought at 168 in Pride, GSP at that point had NEVER fought at 185....

So yeah Anderson ducked GSP at the weight they both fought at.
Lol you were never an Anderson fan and we all know what and why this fight never happened. But you keep on going on and on about how Anderson was on steroids while passing all his tests at that time. He was on the same steroids GSP was at that time.

Lol you were never an Anderson fan and we all know what and why this fight never happened. But you keep on going on and on about how Anderson was on steroids while passing all his tests at that time. He was on the same steroids GSP was at that time.

Now you know you've lost.

GSP never failed any test.

Prime Anderson is a great fighter, sadly he may have only been great because he was juiced. We know he juiced. Cant say that about GSP.

Walk away my guy you wont change my mind

Now you know you've lost.

GSP never failed any test.

Prime Anderson is a great fighter, sadly he may have only been great because he was juiced. We know he juiced. Cant say that about GSP.

Walk away my guy you wont change my mind
Exactly you moron, neither failed tests in their primes and that's what this thread is about, them fighting in their primes. Your opinion on whether one was on steroids or not is irrelevant because neither failed a test at that point.

Exactly you moron, neither failed tests in their primes and that's what this thread is about, them fighting in their primes. Your opinion on whether one was on steroids or not is irrelevant because neither failed a test at that point.

Hey listen, I know you've lost the argument.

GSP's competition at 170 was so far above Andersons, but one top of that Anderson WAS JUICED TO THE FUCKING GILLS.

I hate to hurt you as I have, but Anderson didn't drop back to the 168 he fought at in the past to fight GSP and GSP didn't move up to a weight class he never fought at to fight a now known PED abuser.

Anderson's Prime has a * next to it.
GSP Prime doesn't.

GSP > Anderson

Hey listen, I know you've lost the argument.

GSP's competition at 170 was so far above Andersons, but one top of that Anderson WAS JUICED TO THE FUCKING GILLS.

I hate to hurt you as I have, but Anderson didn't drop back to the 168 he fought at in the past to fight GSP and GSP didn't move up to a weight class he never fought at to fight a now known PED abuser.

Anderson's Prime has a * next to it.
GSP Prime doesn't.

GSP > Anderson
In 2010 Anderson Silva was not a known PED user, are you seriously that dumb to not understand this? In 2010 who would've won? The answer is clear because GSP wanted nothing to do with that fight, Anderson would have finished him.

And champions don't go down in weight, the fight was either going to happen at 185 or a catchweight.

In 2010 Anderson Silva was not a known PED user, are you seriously that dumb to not understand this? In 2010 who would've won? The answer is clear because GSP wanted nothing to do with that fight, Anderson would have finished him.

And champions don't go down in weight, the fight was either going to happen at 185 or a catchweight.

Weird DC was HW tournament winner and went down... Henry is about to.... The ladies do.... Anderson couldn't because either he knew he would lose, or he knew he physically couldn't because of the PEDS.... either way, the poll shows majority people agree with me. GSP > Anderson... I just accept it because most people associate Anderson with PED abuse now.

Back