Prime George St. Pierre vs. Prime Anderson Silva

Prime George St. Pierre vs. Prime Anderson Silva

• GSP

• Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.
Weird DC was HW tournament winner and went down... Henry is about to.... The ladies do.... Anderson couldn't because either he knew he would lose, or he knew he physically couldn't because of the PEDS.... either way, the poll shows majority people agree with me. GSP > Anderson... I just accept it because most people associate Anderson with PED abuse now.
DC wasn't a champion, Henry went up to fight for the title at 135 after winning the 125 title, and women... lol even that terrible arguement doesn't hold up because the champions in WMMA still move up after becoming the champion, not down.

And who cares about the polls. The fight didn't happen because 1 guy, GSP, didn't want the fight. If only he were as confident as you are then maybe the fight would've taken place. But instead I'm here arguing with a moron that can't comprehend the thread title.

DC wasn't a champion, Henry went up to fight for the title at 135 after winning the 125 title, and women... lol even that terrible arguement doesn't hold up because the champions in WMMA still move up after becoming the champion, not down.

And who cares about the polls. The fight didn't happen because 1 guy, GSP, didn't want the fight. If only he were as confident as you are then maybe the fight would've taken place. But instead I'm here arguing with a moron that can't comprehend the thread title.

Wrong again, and the poll is why this was started. You're deflecting.

Truth, Anderson fought at 168 and could have moved down, he didn't, he's not better or worse then GSP for the fight not happening.
Truth, Anderson popped hot and his legacy is in question, the poll proves this.

Wrong again, and the poll is why this was started. You're deflecting.

Truth, Anderson fought at 168 and could have moved down, he didn't, he's not better or worse then GSP for the fight not happening.
Truth, Anderson popped hot and his legacy is in question, the poll proves this.
This is about a hypothetical 2010 fight that could have happened, it had nothing to do with a failed test 5 years after. And the poll means nothing, it's not fact that either fighter would win.

Champions don't move down, I don't get why you can't comprehend this. So just stop, you're embarrassing yourself worse than your s/n already does.

This is about a hypothetical 2010 fight that could have happened, it had nothing to do with a failed test 5 years after. And the poll means nothing, it's not fact that either fighter would win.

Champions don't move down, I don't get why you can't comprehend this. So just stop, you're embarrassing yourself worse than your s/n already does.

Henry is moving down. Myth busted.

If Anderson wanted the fight he could have taken it at his old weight class just like Henry.

Henry is moving down. Myth busted.

If Anderson wanted the fight he could have taken it at his old weight class just like Henry.
Henry was the 125 champion before he was the 135 champion. Which means as the 125 champion, he moved up to 135, moron.

Henry was the 125 champion before he was the 135 champion. Which means as the 125 champion, he moved up to 135, moron.

And now is moving back down, DC won the HW tournament then went down to 205.

I'm not gonna argue the point anymore Anderson didn't go down when GSP said he wasn't going to 185, bottom line the poll is over son, Anderson lost :(

And now is moving back down, DC won the HW tournament then went down to 205.

I'm not gonna argue the point anymore Anderson didn't go down when GSP said he wasn't going to 185, bottom line the poll is over son, Anderson lost :(
Do you have a disability?

Please let me know the champion Cejudo is defending his title against when he goes back down to 125.

DC was never the HW champion.

The poll is irrelevant. It's 2019, show me the poll when this fight was talked about back in 2010.

Do you have a disability?

Please let me know the champion Cejudo is defending his title against when he goes back down to 125.

DC was never the HW champion.

The poll is irrelevant. It's 2019, show me the poll when this fight was talked about back in 2010.

The poll is where you're having this conversation with someone who is outright telling you, Anderson scarred his legacy.

I'm sure you're a super fan of Lance Edward Armstrong also... I mean he didn't get caught till later so all those wins are legit yeah?

WRONG.

Also TJ went down to fight for the 125 belt buddy, you lose. Step off. I'm your daddy.

It is over my guy, move on, the poll takes into account everything we know, and history will remember GSP as a clean champion and Anderson as a great fighter who cheated.

The poll is where you're having this conversation with someone who is outright telling you, Anderson scarred his legacy.

I'm sure you're a super fan of Lance Edward Armstrong also... I mean he didn't get caught till later so all those wins are legit yeah?

WRONG.

Also TJ went down to fight for the 125 belt buddy, you lose. Step off. I'm your daddy.

It is over my guy, move on, the poll takes into account everything we know, and history will remember GSP as a clean champion and Anderson as a great fighter who cheated.
Lol this poll is 64-56. What did it look like when the fight was talked about?

And if you said, would so and so beat Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France back when he was winning, the answer would've been no because you can't change history. Back in 2010, no matter what you feel now, Anderson would have smoked GSP. Why can't you comprehend this?

And yes, TJ is the only guy, he also failed a drug test for that fight, not 5 years after. So you have 1 champion out of probably 80 champions that have moved down. Congrats lol

Lol this poll is 64-56. What did it look like when the fight was talked about?

And if you said, would so and so beat Lance Armstrong in the Tour de France back when he was winning, the answer would've been no because you can't change history. Back in 2010, no matter what you feel now, Anderson would have smoked GSP. Why can't you comprehend this?

And yes, TJ is the only guy, he also failed a drug test for that fight, not 5 years after. So you have 1 champion out of probably 80 champions that have moved down. Congrats lol

Glad we agree you were wrong. Sorry to put your feet to the fire. Also glad we agree the poll suggests, with all the data, GSP > Anderson. And yes we agree it would have been hard for people to beat a Juiced Lance Armstrong, it doesn't mean he should get credit for all those years of juicing.

You've lost this war on all front, I accept your congrats and smile with the knowledge I proved your wrong over and over again, keep letting your jimmies be rustled ;) The minute you dismissed woman champions, I knew I was dealing with a low life who needed a lesson. Hopefully you learned something from all this.

Glad we agree you were wrong. Sorry to put your feet to the fire. Also glad we agree the poll suggests, with all the data, GSP > Anderson. And yes we agree it would have been hard for people to beat a Juiced Lance Armstrong, it doesn't mean he should get credit for all those years of juicing.

You've lost this war on all front, I accept your congrats and smile with the knowledge I proved your wrong over and over again, keep letting your jimmies be rustled ;) The minute you dismissed woman champions, I knew I was dealing with a low life who needed a lesson. Hopefully you learned something from all this.

Lol you must get a lot from the government for your disability

Lol you must get a lot from the government for your disability

Couldn't resist could you, I'm never gonna stop being your dad after proving your wrong about the belts, I knew all along and let you swear up and down no champion had ever gone down ;)

Couldn't resist could you, I'm never gonna stop being your dad after proving your wrong about the belts, I knew all along and let you swear up and down no champion had ever gone down ;)
That's that reading comprehension failing you again. I never said no champion has ever gone down.

Your reading comprehension also failed you with this thread title because nothing that happened after like 2012 means anything in this debate.

But you keep on thinking you're right about everything lol

That's that reading comprehension failing you again. I never said no champion has ever gone down.

Your reading comprehension also failed you with this thread title because nothing that happened after like 2012 means anything in this debate.

But you keep on thinking you're right about everything lol

You said it 3 times in your past 4 posts, you were proven wrong, the poll is on my side, and you are still my kid, I love you little bud.

You said it 3 times in your past 4 posts, you were proven wrong, the poll is on my side, and you are still my kid, I love you little bud.
I said they don't, as in general, not that they never do. There was 1 of like 80 that have. Reading comprehension is your friend.

Try again, troll

I said they don't, as in general, not that they never do. There was 1 of like 80 that have. Reading comprehension is your friend.

Try again, troll

You didnt say in general and disputed me saying it.

Guess what you know you're wrong.

Son. Daddy is here. And Andrrson was a great champ. Sadly, his legacy is nowhere near what GSPs was because he juiced.

You didnt say in general and disputed me saying it.

Guess what you know you're wrong.

Son. Daddy is here. And Andrrson was a great champ. Sadly, his legacy is nowhere near what GSPs was because he juiced.
I also didn't say never lol

This thread isn't about legacy or a failed drug test in 2015, it's about Anderson vs GSP in like 2009-2010. How do you still not understand this?

I also didn't say never lol

This thread isn't about legacy or a failed drug test in 2015, it's about Anderson vs GSP in like 2009-2010. How do you still not understand this?

Well the majority of people believe GSP wins, I come in and say we have no clue when Anderson's prime was

Well the majority of people believe GSP wins, I come in and say we have no clue when Anderson's prime was
It's a poll with 121 votes, but you can think that's the majority of everyone. Lol

And I know you weren't here or even watching MMA back in 2009-2010, but everyone knew who would win that fight back then, GSP himself knew. But you can keep pretending that you've made any valid points at all in this discussion.

It's a poll with 121 votes, but you can think that's the majority of everyone. Lol

And I know you weren't here or even watching MMA back in 2009-2010, but everyone knew who would win that fight back then, GSP himself knew. But you can keep pretending that you've made any valid points at all in this discussion.

I've made a very clear point. The poll says GSP Wins, thats what this thread is based on.
I've also made a point that my personal opinion is swayed by the fact we now know Anderson is a juice head.
I've also made a point Anderson fought @ 168 in the past, if he truly wanted to fight GSP he could have moved down.
All you've said is, "GSP was scared".... Even though GSP said all along he wasn't going to 185 until he was done with 170, so the ball was always in Anderson's court.

Finally I proved you wrong about the no champion moving down, and you changed your tune after being proved wrong.

You are my son, always will be.

Back