Prime George St. Pierre vs. Prime Anderson Silva

Prime George St. Pierre vs. Prime Anderson Silva

• GSP

• Anderson

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've made a very clear point. The poll says GSP Wins, thats what this thread is based on.
I've also made a point that my personal opinion is swayed by the fact we now know Anderson is a juice head.
I've also made a point Anderson fought @ 168 in the past, if he truly wanted to fight GSP he could have moved down.
All you've said is, "GSP was scared".... Even though GSP said all along he wasn't going to 185 until he was done with 170, so the ball was always in Anderson's court.

Finally I proved you wrong about the no champion moving down, and you changed your tune after being proved wrong.

You are my son, always will be.
Your opinion is irrelevant on Anderson failing a drug test because in 2010 you had no knowledge of it. How do you not understand this? They were both PED free fighters in their prime no matter what your opinion is now because they both passed all tests up to that point.

GSP said Anderson was too big for him. Anderson wanted the fight and GSP wanted nothing to do with Anderson, it was clear as day.

And you did not prove me wrong, 1 of 80 does not prove that champions do in fact move down, it actually shows how right I am at how uncommon and unlikely it actually is. And i didn't change my tune, champions don't move down.

No go run along and play Fortnite or whatever it is you do.

Your opinion is irrelevant on Anderson failing a drug test because in 2010 you had no knowledge of it. How do you not understand this? They were both PED free fighters in their prime no matter what your opinion is now because they both passed all tests up to that point.

GSP said Anderson was too big for him. Anderson wanted the fight and GSP wanted nothing to do with Anderson, it was clear as day.

And you did not prove me wrong, 1 of 80 does not prove that champions do in fact move down, it actually shows how right I am at how uncommon and unlikely it actually is. And i didn't change my tune, champions don't move down.

No go run along and play Fortnite or whatever it is you do.

They were not both PED free and my opinion is what this thread is based on. Stomp your feet and keep saying the same things. Anderson is a cheater. GsP is not.

IMHO in their primes, clean, GSP smokes him.

You're right GSP said he wasn't going to 185. Anderson who had been at 168 in the past didnt go down. Seems like they both avoided the fight.

Again you said multiple times the heavier guy doesnt go down and I proved you wrong.

Be an adult and say... "okay I was wrong" on that one occasion then it's over.

Next realize that this poll shows not everyone agrees with you. And I'd bet if you do some research, back in 2010 Anderson wins this poll by a landslide.

That's was before we found out he was Juicing.

Smart people know GSP was demanding strict doping testing and said multiple times he wouldn't fight again without them.

Interesting that when they were brought in Anderson popped.

Smart people realize your prime is nothing if you're taking roids.

They were not both PED free and my opinion is what this thread is based on. Stomp your feet and keep saying the same things. Anderson is a cheater. GsP is not.

IMHO in their primes, clean, GSP smokes him.

You're right GSP said he wasn't going to 185. Anderson who had been at 168 in the past didnt go down. Seems like they both avoided the fight.

Again you said multiple times the heavier guy doesnt go down and I proved you wrong.

Be an adult and say... "okay I was wrong" on that one occasion then it's over.

Next realize that this poll shows not everyone agrees with you. And I'd bet if you do some research, back in 2010 Anderson wins this poll by a landslide.

That's was before we found out he was Juicing.

Smart people know GSP was demanding strict doping testing and said multiple times he wouldn't fight again without them.

Interesting that when they were brought in Anderson popped.

Smart people realize your prime is nothing if you're taking roids.
In 2009/2010 when both were in their primes, neither failed a drug test and were both PED free because of that. That is a fact and nothing that happened after or your opinion matters.

You even think Anderson wins the poll in 2010, a failed drug test 5 years after that is completely irrelevant when neither fighter failed a test in their career prior to 2010 when said fight would have taken place.

You lost by your own admission, get over it and move on.

In 2009/2010 when both were in their primes, neither failed a drug test and were both PED free because of that. That is a fact and nothing that happened after or your opinion matters.

You even think Anderson wins the poll in 2010, a failed drug test 5 years after that is completely irrelevant when neither fighter failed a test in their career prior to 2010 when said fight would have taken place.

You lost by your own admission, get over it and move on.

Anderson juiced and avoided going back to 170.

PED free GSP beats him. Poll agrees with me. On PEDs in 2010 who knows what happens it didnt happen because Anderson didnt go back to a weight class he previously fought at because he knew GSP was demanding strict blood testing.

You've already proven yourself wrong in this thread. You keep being angry for nothing, it's no big deal you just made a mistake.

Let's be real here. In 2010 Anderson said he would drop to 170 to fight George.

George accepted the fight. Saying "I guess I have to fight him"..... direct quote.

Then Anderson pissed off DFW and Dana said Anderson wont get his super fight.

Last edited:
Anderson juiced and avoided going back to 170.

PED free GSP beats him. Poll agrees with me. On PEDs in 2010 who knows what happens it didnt happen because Anderson didnt go back to a weight class he previously fought at because he knew GSP was demanding strict blood testing.

You've already proven yourself wrong in this thread. You keep being angry for nothing, it's no big deal you just made a mistake.

Let's be real here. In 2010 Anderson said he would drop to 170 to fight George.

George accepted the fight. Saying "I guess I have to fight him"..... direct quote.

Then Anderson pissed off DFW and Dana said Anderson wont get his super fight.
There you go again with that reading comprehension. Anderson did not say he would drop to 170 in 2010, he said he would consider it.

And they both passed all their tests prior to 2010, your opinion is irrelevant on that. Everyone, including GSP, knew Anderson would have beat GSP in a fight.

There you go again with that reading comprehension. Anderson did not say he would drop to 170 in 2010, he said he would consider it.

And they both passed all their tests prior to 2010, your opinion is irrelevant on that. Everyone, including GSP, knew Anderson would have beat GSP in a fight.

You're full of shit if you think GSP thought he would lose to Anderson at 170.

Also Anderson is quoted saying he would fight GSP @ 170, GSP never said he would go up to 185 unless it was forever. Anderson CONFIRMED DUCKED and CONFIRMED JUICER

You're full of shit if you think GSP thought he would lose to Anderson at 170.

Also Anderson is quoted saying he would fight GSP @ 170, GSP never said he would go up to 185 unless it was forever. Anderson CONFIRMED DUCKED and CONFIRMED JUICER
Lol GSP fans are so pathetic when Anderson Silva is brought up. He didn't want the fight, you don't have to defend him like he did. The fight was on the table and he wanted nothing to do with it, just leave it at that. There's no reason to pretend he was willing to fight him, we all know what happened.

I would call you a sad man, but im not convinced you're even 18 yet.

Lol GSP fans are so pathetic when Anderson Silva is brought up. He didn't want the fight, you don't have to defend him like he did. The fight was on the table and he wanted nothing to do with it, just leave it at that. There's no reason to pretend he was willing to fight him, we all know what happened.

I would call you a sad man, but im not convinced you're even 18 yet.

No need for me to name call, you were wrong multiple times in this thread, your blind loyalty to a known cheater is fine, but my eyes are wide open.
I am your dad, proved you wrong in this thread multiple times, you don't understand MMA, and you are mad :)

No need for me to name call, you were wrong multiple times in this thread, your blind loyalty to a known cheater is fine, but my eyes are wide open.
I am your dad, proved you wrong in this thread multiple times, you don't understand MMA, and you are mad :)
Lol sure thing.

I'm sure GSP appreciates you defending his honor over something he didn't want to be apart of.

Lol sure thing.

I'm sure GSP appreciates you defending his honor over something he didn't want to be apart of.

GSP Accepted the fight @ 170 ;)

and I don't care if GSP knows me, I just like to educate people like you

GSP Accepted the fight @ 170 ;)

and I don't care if GSP knows me, I just like to educate people like you
Well educate yourself because GSP has never accepted a fight against Anderson Silva at any weight. He's danced around the topic by saying he'd have to gain weight, or that he's still got business at 170, or my personal favorite "when the time is right" because the time would never be right, but he's never accepted the fight.

Well educate yourself because GSP has never accepted a fight against Anderson Silva at any weight. He's danced around the topic by saying he'd have to gain weight, or that he's still got business at 170, or my personal favorite "when the time is right" because the time would never be right, but he's never accepted the fight.

Actually on OTR in 2010 he said on National TV if Anderson came to 170 he would fight him because Anderson would be the #1 contender, he then said it again in 2012.... Another mistake on your part, this lesson is over my son.

Neither moved up or down, the fight was a hoax and GSP would never have taken it, he always knew Anderson was juiced to the fucking gills.

Actually on OTR in 2010 he said on National TV if Anderson came to 170 he would fight him because Anderson would be the #1 contender, he then said it again in 2012.... Another mistake on your part, this lesson is over my son.

Neither moved up or down, the fight was a hoax and GSP would never have taken it, he always knew Anderson was juiced to the fucking gills.
That's not accepting a fight lol

I had my doubts, but you really are that dumb.

Damn thought Anderson would take this poll! GSP wins now but he ducked Prime Anderson for a reason. Also have GSP ahead all time P4p, just see him getting KOd prime va prime.

Back