Prime gsp vs Izzy: who wins???

GSP loved to pad his record with lightweights (Sherk, Serra, BJ) but only fought one MW, this being a one-eyed over the hiil gatekeeper, for an absolutely farcical and unwarranted TS.

GSP wouldn't want to fight whitebelt Adesanya in a million years.

Gsp fans be desperately trying to confirm his goat status. Lmao. What is already known doesn't need to be explained. Which is why you dont see as many retarded ass threads for jj,silva and fedor.

Gsp fans are like like lebron stans trying to confirm hes better then jordan {<jordan}

GSP loved to pad his record with lightweights (Sherk, Serra, BJ) but only fought one MW, this being a one-eyed over the hiil gatekeeper, for an absolutely farcical and unwarranted TS.

GSP wouldn't want to fight whitebelt Adesanya in a million years.
I see why you have double yellows

Gsp fans be desperately trying to confirm his goat status. Lmao. What is already known doesn't need to be explained. Which is why you dont see as many retarded ass threads for jj,silva and fedor.

Gsp fans are like like lebron stans trying to confirm hes better then jordan {<jordan}
Gsp is the goat though

tenor.gif

That's a tough one to pick.

But I do believe Bisping would beat the tar out of Israel.

Izzy pieces him up pretty easily I think. I don't think GSP would be strong enough to keep Izzy down like Jan did and he isn't outstriking him.

Back