Prime GSP vs Prime Rockhold

Gsp will probably TKO'd Rockhold, no one respects the chin of Luke Rockhold.

This is random but regarding GSP… CRAZY!

I buy it. That is why anyone who sides with Dana on the issue of fighter pay needs to check themselves. Even when stars are asking for more, the UFC is still taking them for a ride.. If GSP got 5 mil he should have got 10.. UFC rips everyone off in the company. 24K for Hardy, sure because Dana and the UFC just see the title fight as an opportunity to become champ, and make serious money.. That's why Dustin turned down this recent title fight to face Conor again..
Dustin probably would have made around 150 Grand for the title fight to show.. Horseshit..

Last edited:
Roockhold too much size difference and skill aren't far apart

Rockhold’s big scary-ass bullies GSP in his prime (the guy who handled Machida and Weidman on the ground).

Gsp accepted the fight because he believed he could beat Bisping. It's obvious to anyone who has followed the sport that gsp wasn't just going to fight any middleweight.
Yes, he was going to fight the current champ, who said he wanted to fight gsp, then ufc offered him a boatload of money to accept it. Of course liking his chances against ping was part of his decision. My only point was that it was bisping who started that ball rolling. Gsp didn't "pick" anyone.

Prime Rockhold tko's him. There is a reason why gsp ducked him and chose to fight journeyman bisping.

The post prime versions of GSP (who was also getting randomly tested) who fought Bisping and Hendricks would likely get fucked up by prime Rockhold.

He was starting to gas against Bisping until he blind sided him and he looked like he lost strength against Hendricks. If he gassed against Rockhold he’d probably get swept and pounded out like Rockhold did to Weidman or KO’ed on the feet.

The prime version of GSP might stand a chance of edging out a decision, he’s the better wrestler even at 185 imo.

Luke would rag doll GSP is the most likely outcome.

But GSP always comes up with a game plan that gives him a chance. Against Luke, it would be to stay on the outside and counter Luke’s kicks with punches. Try to score takedowns at the end of rounds.

Stop acting as if Rockhold was some KO machine. He has 3 knockout wins in the UFC

Prime Rockhold tko's him. There is a reason why gsp ducked him and chose to fight journeyman bisping.

Ducked him? Rockhold was the champ when GSP wanted to fight for the MW title. Not GSP's problem if Rockhold couldn't hold his belt long enough.

You must have rocks in your head or be a delusional GSP bootlicker to believe that Gsp would win that fight more times than not. Rockhold struggles with heavy punchers because his defense is crappy. Gsp wouldn’t be able to jab him all night or grapplefuck Luke. He would get wrecked. Usman would lose fights at mw as crappy as current mw is, Izzy would lose at lhw, almighty Khabib would lose fights at welter and so on..... weightclasses are there for a reason.

Gsp is the GOAT to me, but he would have NEVER jumped in to fight Weidman or Luke in 2014-2015. He’s not a fool.

You guys will pick GSP because he is a legend and a goat but lets be honest Rockhold kill him on the ground
Rockhold has weak takedowns. On the ground he is better but I doubt he could get it there.

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Georges-St-Pierre-768x768.jpg

oie_17204202qNnsbon-696x392.jpg
Prime GSP was 190+ height and size aren't the same thing. Khabib and Conor are 175ish.

The Rockhold that beat weidman ?
It's not even realistic cause George would piss his pants before entertaining idea. From what I understand, Dana wanted George to fight any of those monster mws at time when George's was talking comeback. He said no...no...no....no ....no and then the bisping rockhold 2 happened.
" prime rockhold "would be too much for gsp....too much and if asked, gsp would agree( if being honest).

We need to be honest here, the bisping facade aside, the last time we saw gsp he got his ass handed to him by welter Johnny .
Prime Luke ???

Lol. Gsp would have a punchers chance - that's it but gsp would never accept fight so all this doesnt matter

All I know is Anderson Silva ducked Rockhold, being in the same division and all unlike GSP who only later came over to become undisputed and undefeated MW champion of the world.

Back