Prime Hunt vs Current Ngannou

Ngannou was afraid to throw punches with Black Beast

I think the same would happen with prime Hunt
Lol. Pick the one fight after his loss......and ignore the other fights.

Hunt was knocked out by manhoef. I think the same would happen with Francis.....

Neither is a good take...

Fhat speaks more to Fedor's vastly overrated ground skills.

Barnett completely dominated Hunt on the ground in his previous fight and McCorkle easily subbed him after. He was a fish.

Francis just reversed and GnP'd a D1 wrestler. He'd kill Hunt on the ground.

Sure but I imagine Barnett had much better ground game than Francis. The Hunt that fought McCorkle was probably out of his "first prime", he really hit a slump for a few years back then.

Ngannou will end up being heavyweight GOAT...So no.

I think you mean Middleweight. And Melvin Manhoef probably hits as hard as Ngannou

I think a lot of people just don't want to admit how hard of a hitter Melvin is. He's smaller and can knock out heavyweights. Everyone just sees Francis as nothing more than the "hardest hitter in mma."

I was just discussing this very fight with my younger brother yesterday. Hunt matches up better with Ngannou than most of today's heavyweights, Prime JDS would also be a good test for Francis.

prime jds and mark hunt eats ngannous best shots and punches him out

we'll never see those fights, so Ngannou is goat

edit: diverticulitis brock also has a shot, bc he'd be deathly afraid of standing up, so we'd get level changings and TDs all day for an octagon ctrl victory

OGC.44f2ed4f925a0c11bb5c2616a23071ca

Whether any of you wanna admit or not Mark Hunt has taken bigger and more powerful shots to his cranium in his prime, than Francis could muster or at least the same. He took a LHK straight to the dome by CroCop. Hands down and took shots from Ray Sefo, Jerome LeBanner, Ernesto Hoost. I get it Ngannou is exciting as shit and has crazy power but there's people that are bigger and hit harder in the history of combat sports. If Ngannou beats Hunt then it's probably by submission, and he would probably be super hesitant in that fight..

hunt ate crocops high kick twice flush in two different fights ...

while a hypothetical match between ngannou and hunt is up for debate on how it goes....people writing Hunt off as some easy KO are only showing how little they know

@kflo you say Hunt got KOd by Manhoef as if Mahoef is some pillow fisted chump. Have you not seen his KOs of HWs in K1? For example his KO of Ruslan Karaev. Prime Hoef had HW stopping level power.

@kflo you say Hunt got KOd by Manhoef as if Mahoef is some pillow fisted chump. Have you not seen his KOs of HWs in K1? For example his KO of Ruslan Karaev. Prime Hoef had HW stopping level power.
I said manhood had power

He reversed Stipe's single-leg, took his back, then dropped 2 lefts that Stipe never really recovered from.

This happened one week ago
2 lefts? OMG.. what a gnp'er.... the second coming of Cain Velasquez!

2 lefts? OMG.. what a gnp'er.... the second coming of Cain Velasquez!

Stipe didn't revover. After TWO lefts.

Frank's GnP>Cain's...wrestling and top control are a different story, tho he seems to be improving expinentially in those ares too

Back