Prime Izzy vs Prime Anderson Silva?

Anderson isn’t knocking Izzy out lmao. He most likely would submit him or by a decision. You know how many times Izzy has been knocked out? Once against a harder puncher than anyone Anderson ever faced.

Yeah that's a great point, logic dictates that anyone who has only been KO'd once can never be KO'd again. LOL you fucking simp.

Leben was never KO'd before Silva. Neither was Nate Mardquardt. And like Izzy, Franklin was only KO'd once before.

Go learn more about MMA before you talk about these kinds of subjects.

Yeah, a guy who was rocked badly by fuckin Kelvin Gastelum could NEVER be KO'd by a prime Anderson Silva. Impossible! lol smh

Yeah that's a great point, logic dictates that anyone who has only been KO'd once can never be KO'd again. LOL you fucking simp.

Leben was never KO'd before Silva. Neither was Nate Mardquardt. And like Izzy, Franklin was only KO'd once before.

Go learn more about MMA before you talk about these kinds of subjects.

Yeah, a guy who was rocked badly by fuckin Kelvin Gastelum could NEVER be KO'd by a prime Anderson Silva. Impossible! lol smh
Mm I love when people have no idea what their talking about. Izzy has a higher striking defence, a higher takedown defence and has a great chin.

But hey you wanna know something? We will never know because the fight never happened and it’s impossible now. So I’m going to laugh at all of you idiots arguing about who’s best like dorks who compare comic book characters. That’s white I’m going to. <Oku04>

Back