Prime Mike Tyson (with takedown defense) would be UFC HW Champion right now.

You say "with takedown defence" as though its a minor thing to learn how to stop division 1 level wrestlers from taking you down.

Prime Mike Tyson is one of the best pure athletes of all time he would have excelled at any sport

Any combat sport you mean. He is unproven in other sports.

That being said, Prime Mike Tyson (with takedown defense) wrecks the current UFC HW Division.

Prime Mike Tyson hit harder, faster, and much more precise than anyone currently in the UFC. A Prime Mike Tyson, with takedown defense, would certainly be UFC Heavyweight Champion right now. No doubt about it.

Ngannou proved that MMA is not as complex as people make it out to be.
He doesn't make it passed USADA.

I did
decent chin not great and that's with Boxing gloves
If you did then why are you mentioning it in relation to Tyson's chin? Because he absorbed bombs in that fight without going over. He also should have won by knockout given Douglas was given a long count. That's before I mention Tyson doing cocaine with hookers all night before the fight.

yeah, with standup only. the game changes when a 6 foot 5 265 lb man gets his hands on Tyson.

Prime Mike Tyson hit harder, faster, and much more precise than anyone currently in the UFC. A Prime Mike Tyson, with takedown defense, would certainly be UFC Heavyweight Champion right now. No doubt about it.

Ngannou proved that MMA is not as complex as people make it out to be.

Yeah but what about a prime Bruce Lee? Could he armbar Rickson?

I would be heavy weight champion if I had takedown defense and knockout power in both hands

So what you really ment to say is one of the best HW boxers of all time has better striking than any UFC fighter right now? Thanks for such amazing knowledge man.

I think he would have been too short and at a significant size disadvantage for MMA at HW. He probably would have dominated LHW though. Prime Tyson was 215-225, he could have easily cut to 205.
Also, Ngannou's reach is 83 inches. Tyson 72.
This is why Bones had such a tough time with Gus. Not only was he skilled but when the reach advantage wasn't there, things got WAY more interesting.
With the kind of power the Predator can generate, a solid take down defense, and a reach to match... Imagine the possibilities for a Bones / Ngannou scrap.

Summer cannot get here fast enough...

Any combat sport you mean. He is unproven in other sports.

That being said, Prime Mike Tyson (with takedown defense) wrecks the current UFC HW Division.
Yes any combat sport is what i meant.

Back