Prime Nate Diaz beats the hell outta Gaethje

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Thats not to say that Diaz was necessarily the better fighter but i think he'd have Gaethje's number stylistically. Nick and Nate Diaz thrive on people tiring themselves to knock them out and are almost impervious to leg kicks.

I think Nate walks through Gaethje's shots, taunts and walks him down, slaps the hell outta him and then TKOs an exhausted Gaethje. Even after he changed his style, i still dont think Gaethje would be disciplined enough to stop himself from punching himself out.

I cringed myself a little since nate is kind of a meme in terms of the fan base but just being objective and looking at it stylistically, i think the stockton weed powers of Nate are a kryptonite to Gaethje.
If tony couldn't do shit, a beta version of him, with shitty low kick defense will get destroyed ...

Current Justin destroys any version of the journeyman.

If tony couldn't do shit, a beta version of him, with shitty low kick defense will get destroyed ...

Current Justin destroys any version of the journeyman.

Tony is is not the same he gets dropped often and doesnt have as good boxing.

tumblr_ngl37gvLww1u2ragso1_r1_500.gif

Gaethje has even better leg kicks than RDA..

Thats not to say that Diaz was necessarily the better fighter but i think he'd have Gaethje's number stylistically. Nick and Nate Diaz thrive on people tiring themselves to knock them out and are almost impervious to leg kicks.

I think Nate walks through Gaethje's shots, taunts and walks him down, slaps the hell outta him and then TKOs an exhausted Gaethje. Even after he changed his style, i still dont think Gaethje would be disciplined enough to stop himself from punching himself out.

This is highly possible outcome in this kind of match-up

1. If Gaejthe can't put away Nate his pretty much fuked
2. Despite being a hard hitter putting away Nate with Punches is impossible he has GOAT level chin.
3. THIS GIVES us the most likely outcome WHICH IS Nate pressuring Gaethje to get the KO/TKO

Tony is is not the same he gets dropped often and doesnt have as good boxing.
tony has better kickboxing, and tony never got finished, diaz did.

Justin destroys nate via low kick, or doctor stoppage, hell even TKO is possible.

Justin is exhausted after 5 of them and Nate still walks forward and dirty boxes and overwhelms him from volume of strikes and pace.
Not a fight he cant win. But Nate gets fucked up by kicks and Gaejthe does them better than most light weights.

tony has better kickboxing, and tony never got finished, diaz did.

Getting finished can be the luck of the draw sometimes. Tony has great recovery like Nate but his jaw and boxing isnt the same. Boxing is what you need to walk people down and finish them.

Nate Diaz is impervious to leg kicks? You seen his fight with RDA? Gaethje chops Nate Dogg down hard en route to a clear cut UD.

Lol at justin UD gaethje. Once diaz slaps him and gives him the finger, the brawler mentality of Gaethje is front and center again.

Getting finished can be the luck of the draw sometimes. Tony has great recovery like Nate but his jaw and boxing isnt the same. Boxing is what you need to walk people down and finish them.
ok mate, the journeyman beat justin in your dream, what do we do ?

Back