Prime Nate Diaz beats the hell outta Gaethje

TS has an argument. It doesn't make sense on paper but styles make fights. Justin isn't knocking Nate out and Nate has cardio for days. Even Conor lost once arguably twice to him.
+1

Gaethje went 5 rounds with cardio machine Ferguson. He's not going to get tired throwing leg kicks at Diaz.

Ferguson is the most durable fighter at 155, and Gaethje made him quit. Diaz doesn't stand a chance.

I dont think tony is as durable as diaz. He gets dropped a lot and starts rolling around. He also dropped gaethje even though he has worse boxing

I dont think tony is as durable as diaz. He gets dropped a lot and starts rolling around. He also dropped gaethje even though he has worse boxing

Tony gets clipped by shots he doesn't see coming and rocked more than he should, yes. But his recovery and heart are otherworldly. He's plenty durable in terms of not getting KO'd outright. Justin was the first to ever put him away on the feet. Nate has the TKO loss to Thomson and there's always the ever-present risk of cuts.

Yes, he caught Justin with the uppercut (who sprang right back up) after losing the entire round up to that point and also losing the rest of the fight afterward. It happens.

You mean the prime Nate who is 1-8 against top tier 155ers...
Lol- gtfo

cough cough gatekeeper cough cough

Gaethje wins within 1 minute, submission to strikes

Nate Diaz gets dropped a lot, too.

TS has an argument. It doesn't make sense on paper but styles make fights. Justin isn't knocking Nate out and Nate has cardio for days. Even Conor lost once arguably twice to him.

That says more about Conor than it does about nate and gaethje.

The guy with maybe the best low kicks at LW is an easy matchup for Nate Diaz? Interesting.

Justin is exhausted after 5 of them and Nate still walks forward and dirty boxes and overwhelms him from volume of strikes and pace.

He just kicked tony's ass for five rounds and threw far more than five kicks.

Id love to know when people think prime Nate was for starters

Justin has one of the heaviest leg kicks out of any division, something to consider. Hands, slightly go to nate.

When was “prime Diaz” I wonder. Looking at his record it’s hard to pick a clear time frame. his biggest win streak was when was when he first entered the UFC, and his level of competition was less then stellar. I suppose when he won 3 in a row could be a possibility. The 3 were Miller, cerone and Gomi. Gomi was pretty much shot at the time. But the Cerone and Miller wins are pretty good. But right after that he fought Benson who made him look terrible. Then he got KO’d by Josh Thompson. Anyway, I’m rambling.

Shit happens. Thompson was a good fighter. Prime rampage got knocked out cold by wanderlei silva. Doesnt mean he didnt have a goat level chin.
Prime Rampage fought a Prime Silva, someone was gonna die regardless.

nat diaz has been destroyed by leg kicks before

5 round fight Gathje gasses and Nate takes him, if his scar tissue doesn’t open up. He won’t finish Nate with leg kicks, and we all know the RDA that demolished him was a very different fighter when testing got serious. Gathje was gassed in the first round yesterday
Has Nate ever won a 5 round fight?

What is Prime Diaz?

The dude has been alternating wins and loses his whole career.

He is the definition of a journeyman.

"prime" Nate Diaz? when the fuck was that?

Back