Prime robbie Lawler vs Prime juiced to the gills Thiago alves

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who would you have winning? Robbies title reign vs alves destruction leading to the gsp fight. A fight we never got the pleasure of seeing

Roided up Rousimar would heel hook both of them :p
hqdefault.jpg

Robbie fo sho

Alves got smashed by Spencer Fisher and ko'd by Fitch lol. Lawler would destroy him

Prime Lawler would smash Alves.

Alves best wins were against an aging Matt Hughes and Koscheck who took the fight in 2 weeks notice. He was a bit overrated in my opinion. Prime Lawler on the other hand was a legit monster.

Both of them were juicing to be fair.

Whats with all the fighter bashing lately? Innocent until proven guilty you fucking noobs.

I think Post Matt Hughes Alves takes Title reign Robby. His leg kicks would have been too much I think. All depends on if its a Fiver rounder or not. 5th round Robby is a nightmare for Alves. Would be a banger of a scrap

Alves got smashed by Spencer Fisher and ko'd by Fitch lol. Lawler would destroy him

He said prime Alves, who was a legit, stud:
upload_2021-7-9_9-0-42.png

He was green and 21 when he fought Spencer Fischer, who was 29 when they fought. Fitch won 16 consecutive fights during the run when he beat Alves, and 21 of 22 fights, losing only to GSP. It was one of the best runs ever at Welterweight.

Back