Prime Rothwell Would Have Ended Stipe Hype in 2015 (Fight Cancelled)

Who would have won in 2015?

• Total voters
images
Sup

I sent Ben a video of me KOing someone online on EA UFC 2 with his character & he liked the vid & talked to me for a bit via FB, therefore I vote Ben. lol

Ben wins by trachea crushing choke on a Stipe TD attempt.

Shock news, a fighter believes he could have won a fight five years ago.

Idealistically Ben can say what he wants but the UFC likely just see him as a stepping stone now to elevate up & coming talent, Greg Hardy next?

Ben would have got smashed, just like every other time he fought an elite Hw

He hasn't caught anybody in a long, long time, and looks terribly outclassed.
He hasn't caught anybody in a long time? Well, this thread is about 2015, when they were scheduled to fight... He would have been entering that fight 3-0 in his last 3 bouts, all 3 wins via stoppage over Brandon Vera, Overeem and Mitrione, 2 by TKO and 1 by sub....

Not sure why you are creating some non-existent narrative about Rothwell.

Man, threads like these make me laugh so hard... Always the most stupid sherdoggers of all time are "discussing" in it - the supporters of this stupidity, of course... PRICELESS. Congratulations to all involved, keep going. Pretty much an internet pearl.
<JRSmith40><JRSmith40><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Stipe is incredibly overrated. He didn't beat many high level fighters in their prime. His best win is probably Werdum, and Werdum was an older fighter. Lost to JDS when JDS was no longer at his best. Got KO'd by Struve. Got KO'd by older, smaller DC. Was losing the second fight against DC until he found a way to capitalize on DC's lack of respect for him. The dude is really not that good.

He hasn't caught anybody in a long time? Well, this thread is about 2015, when they were scheduled to fight... He would have been entering that fight 3-0 in his last 3 bouts, all 3 wins via stoppage over Brandon Vera, Overeem and Mitrione, 2 by TKO and 1 by sub....

Not sure why you are creating some non-existent narrative about Rothwell.
Butbwasnt Stipe champion like 18 months after this time? Ben says delusional things all the time. He "declared war on the heavyweight division" and accused 80% of fighters of juicing before failing himself.

Stipe is incredibly overrated. He didn't beat many high level fighters in their prime. His best win is probably Werdum, and Werdum was an older fighter. Lost to JDS when JDS was no longer at his best. Got KO'd by Struve. Got KO'd by older, smaller DC. Was losing the second fight against DC until he found a way to capitalize on DC's lack of respect for him. The dude is really not that good.
If there were no Stipe, Francis would’ve ruled HW for the last couple years mauling everyone in the division. Doing what Stipe did to Francis shows what a dominant HW he is.

If there were no Stipe, Francis would’ve ruled HW for the last couple years mauling everyone in the division. Doing what Stipe did to Francis shows what a dominant HW he is.

i would favour hunt vs ngannou

Back