Prime Sonnen vs Israel

This man speaks the truth

Chael was indeed garbage, and proof that Anderson Silva was overrated and nowhere near as good as Izzy.

What say you @pankrat @Herwald ?
I say that an extreme boredom led you to join an MMA forum past week.
You have absolutely no clue about the topic at hand, yet here are you are pretending you do. A special kind of autism indeed.

He did beat plenty of elite fighters. That's why he fought for gold in UFC and WEC several times. Those are indeed facts.

Dude you are in a mma forum pretending you know when you don't, and calling your illiterate opinion "facts". Why are you doing this? Empty life? Double yellow is coming, Asperger.

Name one elite fighter he beat please.

Again with the double yellow shit lmao I don’t careeeeee you idiot. Which part of that don’t you understand dummy?

Name one elite fighter he beat please.

Again with the double yellow shit lmao I don’t careeeeee you idiot. Which part of that don’t you understand dummy?

Okami, Bisping, Marquardt, Shogun, Suloev, Sobral. Those are 6 not just one. Arguably Stan or Oleynik as well. Let's leave out Filho and Wand for being washed up.

Those guys were acknowledged by fellow pro fighters, coaches and pundits as elite fighters.

You on the other hand, let's be honest here, are a shertard who is in a MMA forum not because you actually know about the sport and particularly this discussion but because you are womenless and don't have a better hobby. Please do not pretend

I say that an extreme boredom led you to join an MMA forum past week.
You have absolutely no clue about the topic at hand, yet here are you are pretending you do. A special kind of autism indeed.
Okami, Bisping, Marquardt, Shogun, Suloev, Sobral. Those are 6 not just one. Arguably Stan or Oleynik as well. Let's leave out Filho and Wand for being washed up.

Those guys were acknowledged by fellow pro fighters, coaches and pundits as elite fighters.

You on the other hand, let's be honest here, are a shertard who is an MMA forum not because you actually know about the sport and particularly this discussion but because you are womenless and don't have a better hobby. Please do not pretend

Bro you reply to my posts within 5 minutes every time lmao You’re a black belt on here, you understand you have absolutely no leg to stand on implying this is my life? I barely even watch MMA, this evening is the first time I’ve even opened this app. I couldn’t give a shit.

Womanless lmaooo Oooook mate. I do just fine. It’s you that’s can’t seem to handle that I think Chael is garbage. Incredibly pathetic behaviour.

Also, those fighters you listed are not elite. Or certainly weren’t when he fought them.

Chael beat zero, because, he’s garbage.

Bro you reply to my posts within 5 minutes every time lmao You’re a black belt on here, you understand you have absolutely no leg to stand on implying this is my life? I barely even watch MMA, this evening is the first time I’ve even opened this app. I couldn’t give a shit.

Womanless lmaooo Oooook mate. I do just fine. It’s you that’s can’t seem to handle that I think Chael is garbage. Incredibly pathetic behaviour.

Also, those fighters you listed are not elite. Or certainly weren’t when he fought them.

Chael beat zero, because, he’s garbage.

I'm a black belt because I have followed this sport for a long time. Way before I even joined a forum. So I can discuss about it.

You don't. Yet you keep pretending talking about whats elite and what not... having no clue. Why do you do this? Only a womenless moron with an empty life would do that.

I mean I never got into a hockey forum because I don't give a shit about the sport let alone discuss about it. So why are you here in this discussion, friend? You can stop pretending, be honest man

I'm a black belt because I have followed this sport for a long time. Way before I even joined a forum. So I can discuss about it.

You don't. Yet you keep pretending talking about whats elite and what not... having no clue. Why do you do this? Only a womenless moron with an empty life would do that.

I mean I never got into a hockey forum because I don't give a shit about the sport let alone discuss about it. So why are you here in this discussion, friend? You can stop pretending, be honest man

Oh my god man shut the fuck up lol Why are you so offended?

You are a black belt because you have dedicated endless amount of time to this forum. Because you care so much it’s fuckin embarrassing son.

I will never be a black belt because I don’t have time.

But you’re projecting and that’s adorable.

All because I said Chael is garbage lmao You fuckin clown.

Oh my god man shut the fuck up lol Why are you so offended?

You are a black belt because you have dedicated endless amount of time to this forum. Because you care so much it’s fuckin embarrassing son.

I will never be a black belt because I don’t have time.

But you’re projecting and that’s adorable.

All because I said Chael is garbage lmao You fuckin clown.

Im a black belt because I have posted 5,000+ posts on here thats why. And by the way, your rate by year is not much inferior than mine, which is dramatic considering you dont have a fucking clue about what you are discussing on here LOL.

You are a loser calling highly respected fighters gargabe, and which is even worse you pretend that you can back up such statement :eek::eek::eek:. Who are the elite fighters he beat you ask like a fucking moron haha sucker

Dude you will need to step up from that nerd - and empty - approach of TDD% without any further analysis behind it.

Marvin Vettori was just coming off a draw with Omari Akhmedov when he faced Israel and you pretend to sell that he was a superior, more evolved fighter than prime Chael Sonnen who gave Anderson Silva all he could handle?
Dude, it’s time for you to open your eyes and look at the facts.

Anderson never had good TDD, everyone could take him down. He compensated that with being offensive off his back. That’s the reason he almost lost to Chael.

Chael was a good wrestler, his striking was less than mediocre and his BJJ wasn’t great as well. He has 5 submission wins and 7 loses by submission. He got his title shots by trash talking champions, not by being the clear cut #1 contender.

Vettori is top ranked MW who is 1-2 wins away from a title shot. He has a kick-boxing background and he’s extremely well rounded. Never been submitted or TKO/KOed. His resume in his first 20 pro fights, is much better than Chael’s in his first 20. It’s very likely Marvin would beat prime Chael.

Izzy is at least as good of a striker as Anderson and he has better TDD. His footwork and movement is one of the best we’ve ever seen. He would most likely dance around Chael and TKO him or cruise to a clear UD.

Last edited:
D
Chael was a good wrestler, his striking was less than mediocr
We both know that's an exaggeration. Look how he did against Anderson on the feet in their first fight. He's no Roy Jones jr., or Anderson Silva for that matter, but he wasn't dead in the water on his feet either and he knew how to use his striking to competently set-up his wrestling.

Dude, it’s time for you to open your eyes and look at the facts.

Anderson never had good TDD, everyone could take him down. He compensated that with being offensive off his back. That’s the reason he almost lost to Chael.

Chael was a good wrestler, his striking was less than mediocre and his BJJ wasn’t great as well. He has 5 submission wins and 7 loses by submission. He got his title shots by trash talking champions, not by being the clear cut #1 contender.

Vettori is top ranked MW who is 1-2 wins away from a title shot. He has a kick-boxing background and he’s extremely well rounded. Never been submitted or TKO/KOed. His resume in his first 20 pro fights, is much better than Chael’s in his first 20. It’s very likely Marvin would beat prime Chael.

Izzy is at least as good of a striker as Anderson and he has better TDD. His footwork and movement is one of the best we’ve ever seen. He would most likely dance around Chael and TKO him or cruise to a clear UD.

Nope, Silva definitely had good tdd and izzy hasn't faced any great grapplers yet (Rob and Yoel barely use their wrestling so that doesn't count). He definitely isn't as good as Silva although he probably soon will be. Idk if he beats roided chael, but he does if neither are juiced

Nope, Silva definitely had good tdd and izzy hasn't faced any great grapplers yet (Rob and Yoel barely use their wrestling so that doesn't count). He definitely isn't as good as Silva although he probably soon will be. Idk if he beats roided chael, but he does if neither are juiced
You forgot Derek Brunson. He’s one of the best wrestlers in the division and Izzy shook him off and finished him early. How can you be sure Anderson was definitely better than Izzy? He had many loses, both in prime and after that. Izzy is still undefeated

You forgot Derek Brunson. He’s one of the best wrestlers in the division and Izzy shook him off and finished him early. How can you be sure Anderson was definitely better than Izzy? He had many loses, both in prime and after that. Izzy is still undefeated
Who did Silva lose to in his prime? I'm convinced he's a better striker because he has more power and creativity and he may be slower but only by a bit. I'm convinced he has better tdd and grappling because he's a black belt under the nogueiras and Izzy isn't and because Izzy hasn't yet proven his tdd against someone who matches him physically.

Who did Silva lose to in his prime? I'm convinced he's a better striker because he has more power and creativity and he may be slower but only by a bit. I'm convinced he has better tdd and grappling because he's a black belt under the nogueiras and Izzy isn't and because Izzy hasn't yet proven his tdd against someone who matches him physically.
Why did you skip Brunson again? He doesn’t match Izzy physically?
Izzy has better TDD stats than Anderson, I posted that already. Anderson was submitted 3 times in his prime, Izzy hasn’t been submitted once. Weidman fights were also still primish Anderson, he lost because he got too cocky.
You can be convinced in Earth being flat, that doesn’t make it true.

Ok, he may have better tdd, but silva's grappling is better. Also, silva has 2 losses via sub in his career, neither of which happened in his prime. And the age of 38 isn't a fighters prime in most cases and it wasn't his prime at all in the weidman fights

Back