Prime Tito vs Jon Jones hypothetical

Ronoc Rogergcm

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think thats the most competitive fight in all the UFC history.

I think prime Chuck gets eaten alive by Jon Jones.

Tito has the wrestling and cardio to grind Jones down.

Thoughts?

Lol, Jones would murder Tito. It wouldn't even be competitive.

Tito would get beaten rather easily by Jon Jones. All you have to do is look at what Chuck did to him in both fights to see how it would fair with Jon. Also Jon has a much bigger stand up arsenal than Chuck has.

This is why I do not post in the heavies much anymore because of post like this. You should ashamed for posting this

Not even close.... Jones has some of the best pure wrestling in MMA. So good luck taking him down.... And we all know Tito's stand up is B-level at best. He got to the top with insane cardio and wrestling. Take that out, you have a guy who'd struggle to box with top amateur prospects... I know NOW his stand up is actually a bit better than it was. But if we are talking in his prime.... Tito was as one dimensional as it got.

0ad0b7d3-ff9f-4155-b19d-f3f05a91705f_text.gif

Jones beating Tito would be bloodier than Dana outboxing Tito

Jones would beat him to the living death, obviously. Tito, prime or not, would not be ready for the angles Jones strikes from.

Jones by headkick followed by hellbows. 2:00 R1. Tito never fights again.

I think thats the most competitive fight in all the UFC history.

I think prime Chuck gets eaten alive by Jon Jones.

Tito has the wrestling and cardio to grind Jones down.

Thoughts?
Good assesment. These sherdogers love PED CHEATERS ASSUMING Jones is CLEAN HE GETS MAULED. All his accomplishments are suspect for being a 2time PED CHEAT!!!!!

Jones via literally anything he wants

LHW from that era was second fiddle to PRIDE. Tito would get finished in the first round.

Tito is his prime 2000-2003 would of beat a 13-16 year old Jones.....yes, he would of won......at that time.....just barely.

Chuck would do a lot better than Tito, lmao.

Not so sure of that. Obviously Jones beats both guys easily but he would approach them completely differently.

Tito was a wrestler grinder while Chuck despite having decent wrestling used it primarily to stuff takedowns. Chuck was a counter-puncher who hit guys coming in.

Jones could have beaten tito anywhere but probably would have outstruck and spammed takedowns.

Chuck on the other hand had dangerous punching power and despite a decent sprawl got taken down by Randy. Jones would have planned to take chuck down and finish him quickly as he was potentially much more dangerous. Because Tito had no threatening attributes, Jones might just have cruised to a overwhelming decision against him.

Jones takes this fight easily! The sport has progressed so much since Tito was prime, and he admits he was well behind others in the striking game back in his prime years. Nobody takes Jones down, and Tito wouldn't either.

Back