Prime Yushin Okami vs Yoel Romero, 3 rounds.

Just wanted to let u know my hand is fucking swollen( thanks) but some good came out of it- showed my little ones how frustration turns certain individuals into filthy desperate liars .

Actually you show to be pretty frustated coming back just to say this lol

- I have already quoted several lies from you in this discussion, even exposing it with actual data, the last one regarding Marquardt.

- You can't point out a single lie from me, let alone back up your accusation with any objective fact

So don't fool yourself. You are the one pretending your elitist book regarding what's the elite in the sport has anything tou back it up other than pure bias

Actually you show to be pretty frustated coming back just to say this lol

- I have already quoted several lies from you in this discussion, even exposing it with actual data.

- You can't point out a single lie from me, let alone back your accusation with any objective fact

So don't fool yourself. You are the one pretending your elitist book regarding what's the elite in the sport has anything tou back it up other than pure bias
My life doesn't take place on sherdog and u kind of snuck some posts in I didn't see or didnt even bother clicking your nonsense( cause I already know better). I dont even know if you can find these guys with 3 strsight years in top 5 let alone 10.

10 straight years of being a top 5 fighter I would imagine only encompasses a few fighters ( if that) let alone LMFAO Yushin and Nate.

Are u mentally challenged?

My life doesn't take place on sherdog and u kind of snuck some posts in I didn't see or didnt even bother clicking your nonsense( cause I already know better). I dont even know if you can find these guys with 3 strsight years in top 5 let alone 10.

I dont even know what the fuck that means. Adrress the points I very clearly bring to you instead of replying with loose talk like a bicth. Or simply do not reply if you have nothing to say.

By the way your life certainly takes place on sherdog more than mine, especially out of quarantine lol.

10 straight years of being a top 5 fighter I would imagine only encompasses a few fighters ( if that) let alone LMFAO Yushin and Nate.

Indeed, 10 straight yeas being a top5 is probably only attainable for all-time greats. You pretending thats a requirement to even being considered elite shows how stupid your elitist criteria is.

Still, I already exposed to you that Marquardt was ranked top5 or close to it for the better part of a decade; you prefer to ignore it, come back with loose talk, and call me a liar while you are the one ignoring objective facts lol

Take yourself a bit more seriously, in case you are not just trolling here

Are u mentally challenged?

Well done, Franklin, you are stepping up your nerd game with this, I guess

I dont even know what the fuck that means. Adrress the points I very clearly bring to you instead of replying with loose talk like a bicth. Or simply do not reply if you have nothing to say.

By the way your life certainly takes place on sherdog more than mine, especially out of quarantine lol.

Indeed, 10 straight yeas being a top5 is probably only attainable for all-time greats. You pretending thats a requirement to even being considered elite shows how stupid your elitist criteria is.

Still, I already exposed to you that Marquardt was ranked top5 or close to it for the better part of a decade; you prefer to ignore it, come back with loose talk, and call me a liar while you are the one ignoring objective facts lol

Take yourself a bit more seriously, in case you are not just trolling here

Well done, Franklin, you are stepping up your nerd game with this, I guess
You've done no such thing .You make no sense at all to way back previous posts so I'm not even reading your mentality to half these posts. I'm not the sheriff of sherdog and I'm not the smartest ( mma/ fighting- as I'm sure there people above me on pecking order) but you YOU ? I have you beat by a country mile and you still come on hear and call Marquadt a decade long top 5er ????

Again, are you mentally slow?( btw- if you actually are, I apologize but you seem well written so I dont think u are. This sport just isnt for u. I'm sorry - I really dont mean that . As you smarten up and evolve of knowing this sport, pick your battles a bit more carefully.

You've done no such thing .You make no sense at all to way back previous posts so I'm not even reading your mentality to half these posts. I'm not the sheriff of sherdog and I'm not the smartest ( mma/ fighting- as I'm sure there people above me on pecking order) but you YOU ? I have you beat by a country mile and you still come on hear and call Marquadt a decade long top 5er ????

Again, are you mentally slow?( btw- if you actually are, I apologize but you seem well written so I dont think u are. This sport just isnt for u. I'm sorry - I really dont mean that . As you smarten up and evolve of knowing this sport, pick your battles a bit more carefully.

Given that you keep coming back with loose talk without adressing any point. I guess just with the purpose of spitting you anger for being exposed, I will go straight tou expose you lies:

- Regarding Marquardt being ranked for pretty much a decade long a top5 er, which you deny:
http://www.fightmatrix.com/fighter-profile/Nate+Marquardt/1697/

Here you have. If you are able to address a single point, I may keep exposing previous stupid statements from you. If you are just gonna come back with loose talk for you to feel better, you are basically admitting you are clueless and can't rebate my stance.

Given that you keep coming back with loose talk without adressing any point. I guess just with the purpose of spitting you anger for being exposed, I will go straight tou expose you lies:

- Regarding Marquardt being ranked for pretty much a decade long a top5 er, which you deny:

Here you have. If you are able to address a single point, I may keep exposing previous stupid statements from you. If you are just gonna come back with loose talk for you to feel better, you are basically admitting you are clueless and can't rebate my stance.
I dont have to click CAUSE I KNOW BETTER......and when u use verbiage like " pretty much "...again, I dont waste my time ( and he nor yushin is decade long top 5 or " pretty much ").

I'll stick to my ranking from 1-10 on Okami's career . I gave him a " 7 " which is pretty fair and most people ( who know this sport and its fighters ) would not only agree but attach the opinion that a "7 " is not elite.To be clear, I'm talking the main part of his career.
There it is - that's my take from our initial start. All your nonsense in between, I didnt read more than half of it.

Thsts my opinion. You're entitled to yours.
WTF - am I in bizarro world?

Last edited:
I dont have to click CAUSE I KNOW BETTER......

lol so fukin weak
You are nothing but a shertard with a clueless elitist criteria pretending you know better and jerking off to Mousasi in these boards. It's actually pathetic.

I'll stick to my ranking from 1-10 on Okami's career . I gave him a " 7 " which is pretty fair and most people ( who know this sport and its fighters ) would not only agree but attach the opinion that a "7 " is not elite.

Would agree your couple of friends, if you even have any of that, nerd.

"I gave him a "7", and thats not elite in my book" ....what a pretentious prick
Your opinion is not shared by top fighters nor especialized media but you pressume to know better. What a pretentious and delusional native especimen from shertard you are hahaha. It's actually amazing...and amusing

Last edited:
lol so fukin weak
You are nothing but a shertard with a clueless elitist criteria pretending you know better and jerking off to Mousasi in these boards. It's actually pathetic.

Would agree your couple of friends, if you even have any of that, nerd.

"I gave him a "7", and thats not elite in my book" ....what a pretentious prick
Your opinion is not shared by top fighters nor especialized media but you pressume to know better. What a pretentious and delusional native especimen from shertard you are hahaha. It's actually amazing...and amusing
I like to dumb things down FOR CERTAIN POSTERS and be effective at the same time. I think I accomplished that. Just because Marquadt was in one small period of time considered " elite " because he held a top 5 ranking at 185 when the division was thin ........ doesnt make him an elite fighter who doesn't fight anymore.
That would cheapen the word " elite".

I'm not going loop this whole silliness with you. I'll even give ole yushin a solid 7.4 which still doesn't make him elite.

Why would u bring up Gegard Mousasi - I havent nor I have I brought up ping ?

As long you as u did, there s a reason why I call Gegard Mousasi mmas only paradox. I'm fairly certain hes the only fighter in history of sport that can make declaration ( over every major promotion) that's hes been elite and running for 14 years since age of 20.That means hes held champion status to top 5 to top 10 all the way through( lol- " pretty much" although I'm fairly certain there is no pretty much. USA today rankings - the most widely used rankings by most sites). J.Jones cant even say that ( he hasnt been a fighter that long......and dont twist my words .I didnt say he can beat J.Jones .I said/typed what I typed ).

Dude - for the 188th time, you're entitled to your opinion. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here ??

OK ?

I like to dumb things down FOR CERTAIN POSTERS and be effective at the same time. I think I accomplished that. Just because Marquadt was in one small period of time considered " elite " because he held a top 5 ranking at 185 when the division was thin ........ doesnt make him an elite fighter who doesn't fight anymore.
That would cheapen the word " elite".

I'm not going loop this whole silliness with you. I'll even give ole yushin a solid 7.4 which still doesn't make him elite.

Dude - for the 188th time, you're entitled to your opinion. I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here ??

OK ?

As you say everyone is entitled to his opinion; that's why I dont understand why you keep denying objective facts.

Marquardt was at least ranked top5-10 for about a decade, from early 2000s to early 2010s.
This is a fact. You can say "it's true but I still dont consider him elite", but stop trying to deny an objective fact with nothing to back it up except saying "I dont care because I know better" which sounds nothing but pretentious and clueless at the same time

Why would u bring up Gegard Mousasi - I havent nor I have I brought up ping ?

As long you as u did, there s a reason why I call Gegard Mousasi mmas only paradox. I'm fairly certain hes the only fighter in history of sport that can make declaration ( over every major promotion) that's hes been elite and running for 14 years since age of 20.That means hes held champion status to top 5 to top 10 all the way through( lol- " pretty much" although I'm fairly certain there is no pretty much. USA today rankings - the most widely used rankings by most sites). J.Jones cant even say that ( he hasnt been a fighter that long......and dont twist my words .I didnt say he can beat J.Jones .I said/typed what I typed ).

Mousasi is an all-time great, he will retire as such, even if he now went on a losing skid from here.Arguably the best fighter that has ever come out from Europe. You thinking anybody who is not in that level can't be considered an elite fighter is fukin dumb. Im sure not even Mousasi would agree with your pretentious, elitist, take on the matter.

You have completely ignore a site that ranks Marquardt around top5 for a decade. And now you bring another site that also top ranked Marquard for a long time, not a brief period of time as you pretend. You just dont make any sense. You dont even try,

By the way I already told you English is not my first languate, you caring about if I say "pretty much" or any other word with similar meaning is dumb and childish on your part.

Last edited:
As you say everyone is entitled to his opinion; that's why I dont understand why you keep denying objective facts.

Marquardt was at least ranked top5-10 for about a decade, from early 2000s to early 2010s.
This is a fact. You can say "it's true but I still dont consider him elite", but stop trying to deny an objective fact with nothing to back it up except saying "I dont care because I know better" which sounds nothing but pretentious and clueless at the same time

Mousasi is an all-time great, he will retire as such, even if he now went on a losing skid from here.Arguably the best fighter that has ever come out from Europe. You thinking anybody who is not in that level can't be considered an elite fighter is fukin dumb. Im sure not even Mousasi would agree with your pretentious, elitist, take on the matter.

You have completely ignore a site that ranks Marquardt around top5 for a decade. And now you bring another site that also top ranked Marquard for a long time, not a brief period of time as you pretend. You just dont make any sense. You dont even try,

By the way I already told you English is not my first languate, you caring about if I say "pretty much" or any other word with similar meaning is dumb and childish on your part.
This my last reply so u can have last word, have fun . I'm above it.

Now its 5-10 , not top 5. Next you'll say or maybe top 15 and " pretty much " 10 years . I'll save you the trouble ( this from memory). From " around " 05' to 2010, Marquadt was a relevant fighter for a thin 185 division( and I'll say around 4 years at that - a far FAR cry from what your spewing).

I put your boy well ahead of both and I dont consider him the greatest of middleweights.

I'm opting out of this so have yo fun.

Now its 5-10 , not top 5. Next you'll say or maybe top 15 and " pretty much " 10 years . I'll save you the trouble ( this from memory). From " around " 05' to 2010, Marquadt was a relevant fighter for a thin 185 division( and I'll say around 4 years at that - a far FAR cry from what your spewing).

What a coward liar you are. Learn how to be a man and back your opinions with facts not just a pretentious stance of "I just know better" like a spoiled child.

First of all, Marquardt was a champion at WW, not a thin division. Seriously your ignorance is all over the place

Now learn:
Nate Marquardt - ranked #2 in 2002, ranked #6 in 2012. 10 years. In between was regularly ranked around top5 by this site

Beat Misaki in 2004 - KOed Woodley for the WW tittle in 2012 - In between, one UFC tittle shot and another 3 UFC tittle eliminators - any of this accomplishments qualify you in the top5 or close to it

See? This is how a grown man back up his opinion
Now come back saying "oh, you say pretty much" "oh, you say around" like a fuking little kid. I bet your 11 years old daughter is more mature than you.

I put your boy well ahead of both and I dont consider him the greatest of middleweights.

Do you mean Bisping? You think he is my boy just because we discussed once in a thread about him? Im actually way more of a fan of Mousasi, have always been.

Anyways, if you are not a fan of a guy who, after so many years of grinding, gets a championship fighting with only one eye, KOing the cockiest guy in the sport against every odd....if you are not a fan of that, again, you expose the kind of man you are

Last edited:
This my last reply so u can have last word, have fun . I'm above it.

I'm opting out of this so have yo fun.

Speaking about Mousasi, and just for finally exposing how much of pretentious clueless prick you are.

I recall when Mousasi came to UFC, still as a LHW, and he said that he was willing to drop to 185 and especifically asked for Vitor Belfort and Yushin Okami because "I want to fight the best". He only referenced those two names in particular. He wasnt asked for them. He himself wanted to call out Belfort and Okami in particular.

Do you think a figher with the mentality of Mousasi, who truly believes he can beat anybody and cares about his legacy, would come and ask for a mediocre, "palooka" or whatever shit you wanna label him???

But here you are pretending to "know better" and calling not just me, but every especialized journalist, the mma community and particularly coaches and fighters, hell even your fukin idol in Mousasi, uneducated because dont share your elitist opinion regarding what elite means, which is not shared by absolutely nobody except some other clueless shertards maybe

Get a fukin grip, prick

Last edited:
Back