Private lesson with Dean Lister ?

Deltafarce

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
has anyone done one? He’s a legend and I’ve always wanted to meet him. Seems like he would have a great take on bjj

Do it, get video.

Get Dean's permission to post video.

We all profit.

He strikes me as a guy who loves teaching and has a real interest in it rather that just showing couple of moves and cashing in royalties due to the famous name

I trained at Victory while he had a shoulder injury. He still made an effort to teach even though he couldn't roll or demonstrate 100% with his arm in a sling. Good training environment.

I’ve had a private lesson with Dean as well as attending two of his seminars.

Very reasonable price in comparison to some of the other big names in California. Was quite detail orientated and patient (I’m shocking at straight ankle locks and his approach was different to what I’d been shown before). Also emailed across a summary of what we’d covered.

Would recommend if you get the opportunity.

Wonder how much he charges

I know Gordon charges $600 an hour

I’ve had a private lesson with Dean as well as attending two of his seminars.

Very reasonable price in comparison to some of the other big names in California. Was quite detail orientated and patient (I’m shocking at straight ankle locks and his approach was different to what I’d been shown before). Also emailed across a summary of what we’d covered.

Would recommend if you get the opportunity.

How much did you pay?

Back