Pro Cycling Discussion 3: 2024 The Year of Crashes?

Sprinting field is suprisingly good for the Giro: Merlier, Jakobsen, Kooij, Milan, Ewan, Bauhaus, Groves, Van Poppel to name the likeliest stage winners.

Probably either G Thomas or Cian U. With WVA dropping out the field is noticeably a bit light.

Ben OConnor has had small flashes here and there that show he’s riding very well from what I’ve seen but he’s the kind of guy that still manages to lose like 25 minutes one day but rides fine on all the others.

I honestly don’t think anyone can compete with him besides maybe G.

Uijtdebroks has looked quite crappy, Arensman too. I am stanning Bardet, macho ciclismo at LBL!

Bora could do pretty well with Martinez, Schachmann and this new kid Lipowitz.

Woods probably just targeting a stage win.

Oh my! What have I missed! Of course it is the NAIROMAN! EL CÓNDOR DE LOS ANDES!

F9ezQFYXwAAYTjE

Sprinting field is suprisingly good for the Giro: Merlier, Jakobsen, Kooij, Milan, Ewan, Bauhaus, Groves, Van Poppel to name the likeliest stage winners.

Uijtdebroks has looked quite crappy, Arensman too. I am stanning Bardet, macho ciclismo at LBL!

Bora could do pretty well with Martinez, Schachmann and this new kid Lipowitz.

Woods probably just targeting a stage win.

Oh my! What have I missed! Of course it is the NAIROMAN! EL CÓNDOR DE LOS ANDES!

F9ezQFYXwAAYTjE
Milan is going to have a great tour.

I noticed you didn’t mention G.

Dude is right there in the mix every year at a GT.

Great racing at Esborct - Frankfurt. Van Gils scores his first world tour win by sprinting from way out of position.

Back