pro fight gloves

Mbdiablo

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
what do you think about pro fight gloves ? are you using only focus mitts? i have cleto reyes pro fight gloves im very happy when i hit mitts

what do you think about pro fight gloves ? are you using only focus mitts? i have cleto reyes pro fight gloves im very happy when i hit mitts
I like using them on mitts and lightish bag

The only time I purchase pro fight gloves...

Are when one of my boxers has a pro fight.

There really aren't a ton of benefits of using them outside of their intended purpose. They wear considerably faster than other gloves that would give you a comparable feeling. They're typically on the expensive end and you can get much more bang for your buck on mitts and bags with a "typical" glove.

I have a guy fighting April 10th. We went with the Rival Guerrero Soft pro fight gloves in black and yellow, 10 oz:

https://www.titleboxing.com/gloves/boxing-competitive-gloves/rival-guerrero-soft-pro-fight-gloves

They seem exceptionally nice, but I guess we won't know for sure until we lace them up on good Friday. That being said, they're insanely soft and I don't believe they'd hold up well or long in a gym environment.

There really aren't a ton of benefits of using them outside of their intended purpose. They wear considerably faster than other gloves that would give you a comparable feeling. They're typically on the expensive end and you can get much more bang for your buck on mitts and bags with a "typical" glove.

I have a guy fighting April 10th. We went with the Rival Guerrero Soft pro fight gloves in black and yellow, 10 oz:

https://www.titleboxing.com/gloves/boxing-competitive-gloves/rival-guerrero-soft-pro-fight-gloves

They seem exceptionally nice, but I guess we won't know for sure until we lace them up on good Friday. That being said, they're insanely soft and I don't believe they'd hold up well or long in a gym environment.
after six pro fight you dont use in gym ? what do you think horse hair pro fight gloves?

after six pro fight you dont use in gym ? what do you think horse hair pro fight gloves?

We cut the gloves and typically keep them after a fight. They're a nice reminder of an event.

99% of my guys compete at the amateur level, so I have limited experience with various pro fight gloves. We do 1 pro fight per every, I don't know, 50 amateur bouts that we do. We often use an affordable Title glove for our pro bouts but went with something a little nicer this time. Truth be told, the Title gloves we've used were hardly terrible.

I think this is a valid point....I brought mine mainly because I really liked the look of them (custom rivals) and I have plenty of other gloves. I only tend to use these on the light bag I can’t imagine them lasting to long (or my hands) on the heavy bag in the gym.

The Rival RFX Guerrero SF-F and HDE-F gloves actually hold up a lot longer than you’d think. They make a bag glove version of these too, and they are basically the exact same glove, except that the bag glove uses velcro and the fight gloves obviously uses laces. You can choose between the SF-F and HDE-F models for the bag gloves too.

Back