Elections Pro-life GOP senate candidate paid for girlfriend to get an abortion

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.thedailybeast.com/pro-life-herschel-walker-paid-for-girlfriends-abortion-georgia-senate

Herschel Walker, the football legend now running for Senate in Georgia, says he wants to completely ban abortion, likening it to murder and claiming there should be “no exception” for rape, incest, or the life of the mother.

But the Republican candidate has supported at least one exception—for himself.

A woman who asked not to be identified out of privacy concerns told The Daily Beast that, after she and Walker conceived a child while they were dating in 2009, he urged her to get an abortion. The woman said she had the procedure and that Walker reimbursed her for it.

She supported these claims with a $575 receipt from the abortion clinic, a “get well” card from Walker, and a bank deposit receipt that included an image of a signed $700 personal check from Walker.

The woman said there was a $125 difference because she “ball-parked” the cost of an abortion after Googling the procedure and added on expenses such as travel and recovery costs.

The woman said Walker, who was not married at the time, told her it would be more convenient to terminate the pregnancy, saying it was “not the right time” for him to have a child. It was a feeling she shared, but what she didn’t know was that Walker had an out-of-wedlock child with another woman earlier that same year.

According to the $575 receipt, the abortion took place on Sept. 12, 2009. And according to the Bank of America deposit receipt, Walker wrote the woman a check for $700 on Sept. 17, 2009. The check was deposited two days later.

The woman, who also provided proof of her romantic relationship with Walker, told The Daily Beast that he mailed her the check inside the “get well” card.

The front of that card features a drawing of a steaming cup of tea and reads, “Rest, Relax…” The message continues on the inside of the card: “…Recover.”

————————-

Walker denies this, but she actually has some proof with the check and the get well card unlike a lot of claims.

Republicans didn’t just shoot themselves in the foot with a 0 political experience football player candidate in a crucial senate seat, they gut shots themselves.

If he denies it, I want more than a Daily Beast article claiming everything is on the up and up, based on an anonymous woman's claims, and some vague allusions to checks and cards.

Last edited:
I mean, while I've yet to see proof of this, it's just another example of Republican figures reverse-informing us of their lives.

Pro-life? - actually fund abortions.
Anti-gay? - actually gay
Anti-storm relief? - actually apply for storm relief
Pro-sanctity of marriage? - actually pro divorce

Set of clowns.

I mean, while I've yet to see proof of this, it's just another example of Republican figures reverse-informing us of their lives.

Pro-life? - actually fund abortions.
Anti-gay? - actually gay
Anti-storm relief? - actually apply for storm relief
Pro-sanctity of marriage? - actually pro divorce

Set of clowns.

I mean that's a total duh. Doesn't matter if it's drugs abortion or guns or a republican or Democrat. They want you to live one way while they live another. Rules and laws are for you, pleb.
The whole thing is a sham. Trump pretends to be a good christian. The christian right pretrends hes a good christian because they used him to get their lunatic christians judges to the courts. While the rest of the right wingers go this is better than being run by libs.

Well, I have seen him talk about how dumb he is.

Definitely need more information though. This is very convenient timing and a he-said, she-said thing. I know for a fact that a lot of you thought Tara Reade was full of shit, so not sure why you'd start believing all women now.

It's like when someone explains bullying to you, and they say "they're actually probably everything they're aggressive against".

Except we've all left school now, and these moronic adults are still perpetuated the logic.

I mean, while I've yet to see proof of this, it's just another example..

It's not an example of anything, unless there is proof. He's outright denying it, so where is the proof that he's lying? If it's so ironclad, surely a picture of these checks or cards exist with his signature on them, or something. They could easily call him out if they had such evidence. It wouldn't be hard to prove it, if what they say is true.

Not invested in walker but I’ll go out on a limb here and call bullshit until proven otherwise. Obviously she’ll have to go on pawn stars so they get get a guy who knows Herschel’s signature. Then again jerry springer paid a prostitute with a city check when he was mayor of Cincinnati

Last edited:
It's not an example of anything, unless there is proof. He's outright denying it, so where is the proof that he's lying? If it's so ironclad, surely a picture of these checks or cards exist with his signature on them, or something. They could easily call him out if they had such evidence. It wouldn't be hard to prove it, if what they say is true.
Even if it’s true, it’s not a gotcha to do something in 2009, 13 years ago. A lot of things have changed since then, including the opinions of people. Unbelievably stupid thread.

I think it's called 'selling'.

Building the story, getting Herschel to commit to his defence, then launching for sales/hits/reads.

Even if it’s true, it’s not a gotcha to do something in 2009, 13 years ago. A lot of things have changed since then, including the opinions of people. Unbelievably stupid thread.

Yes, it really is.

Herschel Walker is a 60 year old man.

You don't become an ambassador for banning an evil at 60 that you thought was totally fine when you were 47.

GTFO.

Retarded take.

Yes, it really is.

Herschel Walker is a 60 year old man.

You don't become an ambassador for banning an evil at 60 that you thought was totally fine when you were 47.

GTFO.

Retarded take.
He had never spoke about politics until recent years, as far as I’m aware. He may have not had an opinion on it. Plenty of people go on about their lives without spending countless hours talking about politics on the internet.

Unbelievably retarded take to bring up age.

The whole thing is a sham. Trump pretends to be a good christian. The christian right pretrends hes a good christian because they used him to get their lunatic christians judges to the courts. While the rest of the right wingers go this is better than being run by libs.

I totally get voting for Trump as a fuck you to the liberal elite ....I however do not get how any Christians can support that guy. One of these groups makes a lot more sense to me than the other

He had never spoke about politics until recent years, as far as I’m aware. He may have not had an opinion on it. Plenty of people go on about their lives without spending countless hours talking about politics on the internet.

Unbelievably retarded take to bring up age.

Massively obvious fact: He shouldn't have taken up politics and started espousing utter bullshit just for his frenzied audience if he didn't want to be labelled 'hypocrite'.

Because that's the definition of 'hypocrite'.

It's actually okay for people to now call him a hypocrite and it most definitely is a gotcha - but a very damning, concerning, nasty gotcha, because what suited him then for financial reasons is now an 'evil' in his head - which shows how messed up his thinking is.

He'd be better off retracting his fake 'anti-abortion' stance, but that's not how bought and paid for mouthpieces work.

Back