Economy Proud Boys leader says the far-right group is 'hemorrhaging money'

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
AKA please donate money to us so we can buy shit for ourselves and family. Now if you want to donate money to these clowns thats on you but let see say this, as one of the top 3 liberal posters on here, respected by both right and left, I have to say youre a fool if you donate to these bozos. These guys are scum and ayone who donates to them are no better IMO.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/proud-boys-leader-says-far-024311284.html

lol
Tarrio said he set up a secretive e-commerce site to sell merchandise with liberal slogans like "Black Lives Matter" and "Impeach 45," but wouldn't give out its name.

When you are losing so bad you have to shill for the things you stand against...

As for the Oath Keepers, former board members told the Journal membership has dropped 80 percent from its peak, and Rhodes said in April that the group has less than $10,000 in its bank account. Multiple board members have accused Rhodes of using Oath Keepers money to put down a deposit on a house in Montana and pay for liquor, guns, steaks, and items from the adult store Alley Katz Nighties N Naughties. Rhodes' lawyer did not dispute that he spent money on these items.

Seems a member of BLM got a lot of flack for buying a house? <45>

There aren't many organizations not scamming people. Even the most notable charities use most of their funds to pay for the business rather than help anyone.

I can't stomach looking at a Proud boy mission statement, but I can't imagine them donating money to anything.

They don’t need any money as a group.

they should be self funded. The only real job they seemed to have was to fight Antifa and defend the innocent from Antifa/blm assault and harassment.

They are designated as a terrorist group here in Canada... wonder if Canadians can be charged for donating to them?

They are designated as a terrorist group here in Canada... wonder if Canadians can be charged for donating to them?
Lol What a joke. Canada is a fake country.

I mean what act or acts or terror have they ever committed?

the answer is none. The leftists up there just don’t like the proud boys politics.

They have 75 million donors from the last election. The rubes will donate in droves.

they should be self funded. The only real job they seemed to have was to fight Antifa and defend the innocent from Antifa/blm assault and harassment.
Erk27IcWMAcL6YW.jpg

AKA please donate money to us so we can buy shit for ourselves and family. Now if you want to donate money to these clowns thats on you but let see say this, as one of the top 3 liberal posters on here, respected by both right and left, I have to say youre a fool if you donate to these bozos. These guys are scum and ayone who donates to them are no better IMO.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/proud-boys-leader-says-far-024311284.html

They are real American heroes and are being persecuted by leftist oligarchs.

Their only job was to fight a group specifically formed to fight THEM.

Sounds like a bad business model.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back