Economy Proud Boys leader says the far-right group is 'hemorrhaging money'

What exactly do any of them even have to be proud of exactly?

There was this "fight" between one of them and antifa:
TotalLoneBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif
Imagine not being able to see that swing coming from a mile away.

Watching untrained people fight in the streets is like some special Olympics level shit. Hell, the special Olympics participants could probably fight better.

Every single Canadian here is a right wing proud bott supporter

Why you gotta do me like that, Tonni?

That's like me saying every Belgian here is actually a Dutchman.

It's interesting when people defend white supremacist groups and demonize the people that are fighting them.

Proud Boys and ANTIFA are both human filth and I'd love to fire both groups into the sun.

Proud Boys and ANTIFA are both human filth and I'd love to fire both groups into the sun.
If you actually did fire every member of Antifa into the sun, the proud boys would disband and go get drunk. They would no longer exist.

they don’t have a reason to exist without having to defend the people from antifa

Imagine not being able to see that swing coming from a mile away.

Watching untrained people fight in the streets is like some special Olympics level shit. Hell, the special Olympics participants could probably fight better.

Yeah, I always thought that fighting above asphalt showed a real lack of intelligence. Which isn't hard to believe given the participants in that clip....

If you actually did fire every member of Antifa into the sun, the proud boys would disband and go get drunk. They would no longer exist.

they don’t have a reason to exist without having to defend the people from antifa

Can you provide a source that states that's why they exist?

They'd find another reason to congregate, like being gay with their dads.

There are 0 antifa "members", it is not a group.

But there are thousands of people who are part of anti fascist groups.
They're not a group, they're an idea. It's a bunch of ideas that show up in the same places, dressed alike, chanting rehearsed slogans in unison, have a flag, it's an idea that burns down buildings, beats on cars and assaults strangers, funds raised for bail when the ideas get arrested and pallets of bricks and uhauls of weapons delivered for the ideas to use.

<Grimes01>

They don’t need any money as a group.

they should be self funded. The only real job they seemed to have was to fight Antifa and defend the innocent from Antifa/blm assault and harassment.
Self funded by selling antifa/BLM swag...
<{anton}>

I don't actually see any evidence that Antifa is their mission statement. Anywhere.

They just generally smell bad and live in their parents basements. Hey, come to think of it, them and the Proud Boys have a lot in common.

They just generally smell bad and live in their parents basements. Hey, come to think of it, them and the Proud Boys have a lot in common.

I was talking about Proud Boys.

Proud American says they exist only to defeat Antifa but he's the only one I ever hear saying that.

I was talking about Proud Boys.

Proud American says they exist only to defeat Antifa but he's the only one I ever hear saying that.

I thought they were supposed to just be a men's club for guys to drink and talk about guy stuff? At least thats what was peddled to us by Gavin McInnes. It just always turns into something retarded.

I thought they were supposed to just be a men's club for guys to drink and talk about guy stuff? At least thats what was peddled to us by Gavin McInnes. It just always turns into something retarded.

I have no idea.

Well if it isn't the former cop, the wannabe moderator, that's really nothing more than a middle aged internet troll and hater.

You're the soyboy who claims to be Republican, while simultaneously posting Biden Memes while cleaning the wifey's kitchen.

Look at this a staunch antifa supporter, in his usual piss yellows, snitch'n like a Karen to any Mod that'll hear his bellows.

You're a snitch who claims to be some kind of a 50 year old Adonis, but I bet you're ugly with a dad bod and that's why you
choose to stay anonymous.

Go ahead, Officer Fred, prove me wrong in what I said, you don't have the balls to reveal your ugly ass in the Post a Picture thread.

Edit:
Having a temptation to report me to the authorities again, bud? You bet your little ass you are you mentally weak chud.
Show me that i live rent free in your head by dumping out your purse?

priceless

<{Heymansnicker}>

Proud Boys still exists?

I would've imagined that all those "boys" would've grown up to adulthood by now. I guess not.

Back