Economy Proud Boys leader says the far-right group is 'hemorrhaging money'

Lol What a joke. Canada is a fake country.

I mean what act or acts or terror have they ever committed?

the answer is none. The leftists up there just don’t like the proud boys politics.

The bigger joke is that the Canadian government paid a real terrorist, Omar Khadr, $10 million dollars.

BLM is way better at grifting and con jobs patrisse cullors wasnt the only person buying mansions they did that across the U.S one of the BLM folks got busted in the south.

https://www.11alive.com/mobile/arti...ering/85-409dc886-290a-4359-8ba7-4428a8b26f8a

Cullors was spending millions on property years before BLM was making any money at all, and that other guy was caught last year.

Cullors is being investigated, so we'll see if she was actually involved in any fraud.

Any charity has fraud, maybe you should see what the percentage here is with BLM before writing off the entire movement.

Lol What a joke. Canada is a fake country.

I mean what act or acts or terror have they ever committed?

the answer is none. The leftists up there just don’t like the proud boys politics.

It's time to take your medication again.

They're not a group, they're an idea. It's a bunch of ideas that show up in the same places, dressed alike, chanting rehearsed slogans in unison, have a flag, it's an idea that burns down buildings, beats on cars and assaults strangers, funds raised for bail when the ideas get arrested and pallets of bricks and uhauls of weapons delivered for the ideas to use.

<Grimes01>

<YeahOKJen>

Last edited:
The bigger joke is that the Canadian government paid a real terrorist, Omar Khadr, $10 million dollars.

A kid they tortured for years and who wasn't a terrorist.

He should have got more than 10 million.

They should contact the NRA for donations instead begging from regular working folk.

OIP.PijngpypUo9xBrj-SSi8mQHaG5

Proud boys is literally a joke lol
It’s strange that a group that has protected a Walgreens in eastern Louisiana and a few local businesses here in Indianapolis (saw with my own eyes) get called a “joke”. And BLM gets a free pass from people like you after they successfully loot, smash, or just burn down, businesses (some black owned).

WEIRD indeed.

Reactions: J_C
I had never heard of the Proud Boys until they were mentioned in the Trump/Biden debate.
Never heard of Antifa until last summer.

If people up there want you to be aware of something, want you to think a certain way, it gets arranged.

I always found it suspicious that nearly every airstrike by the USA to the middle east would seem to get the “#2 guy” for Al Queda, Taliban, Hamas, etc. Lot of #2 guys out there.

Serious question here. What have the Proud Boys done to be considered a Hate group? From what I've seen they like to fight Antifa. How many businesses have they destroyed? Have they killed anyone, burned churches or created autonomous zones?

For the record I'm not a fan of the Proud Boys. They are not helping the conservatives, just a bunch of thugs looking to fight. But calling them a hate group while turning an eye away from Antifa and BLM is b.s.

Their opposite equivalent BLM gets all the money.

Look how Mr 'both sides' suddenly thinks one side is preferrable to the other.

Didn't take long to prove you were talking out of 'both sides' of your mouth, Hoss.

Look how Mr 'both sides' suddenly thinks one side is preferrable to the other.

Didn't take long to prove you were talking out of 'both sides' of your mouth, Hoss.

If we claim that radical groups shouldn't get funding, what radical groups shall we exclude from this claim? You tell me.

If we claim that radical groups shouldn't get funding, what radical groups shall we exclude from this claim? You tell me.

I'm not disputing funding, I'm pointing out that you have a clear preference for one side over the other.

Back