Economy Proud Boys leader says the far-right group is 'hemorrhaging money'

I just came back from our Parliament to see if it was real and my hand passed right through it. It was just a hologram!

tenor.gif

AKA please donate money to us so we can buy shit for ourselves and family. Now if you want to donate money to these clowns thats on you but let see say this, as one of the top 3 liberal posters on here, respected by both right and left, I have to say youre a fool if you donate to these bozos. These guys are scum and ayone who donates to them are no better IMO.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/proud-boys-leader-says-far-024311284.html

Why would they have accounts to fund in the first place; I thought they just drank and fought with antifa?

Well it's about as useful as giving money to BLM, ANTIFA, or the National Firefighters Fund. If you donate to any of that shit you are giving money to some scam artist.

I always found it suspicious that nearly every airstrike by the USA to the middle east would seem to get the “#2 guy” for Al Queda, Taliban, Hamas, etc. Lot of #2 guys out there.
Well obviously you were not paying attention

I'm going to donate to BLM instead so Marxist/communist patrisse cullors can buy her 5th multi million dollar mansion in a 99 percent white neighborhood.
<Grimes01>

I love when you guys throw out the mostly white or in your case, 99% white neighborhood. Like that’s some huge point to show this person is a hypocrite. It actually speaks more of institutional racism toward black home ownership. And if not that, when ever black people have a successful area, whites came in and drove them out through death.

Why would they have accounts to fund in the first place; I thought they just drank and fought with antifa?

Well it's about as useful as giving money to BLM, ANTIFA, or the National Firefighters Fund. If you donate to any of that shit you are giving money to some scam artist.

What’s wrong with the National Firefighters Fund?

I'm not disputing funding, I'm pointing out that you have a clear preference for one side over the other.

So, according to you I prefer proud boys over BLM? You know that isn't true. Regarding parties, there are some good things from the Democrats and bad, some good things from the Republicans and bad. Your obsession with putting people into ideological boxes grows tired quickly.

Back