International Putin absolutely BODIED America in recent interview

It-is-what-it-is

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

First of all let me clarify, i'm not American or Russian so I don't have a dog in this race, so I can better come up with an unbiased opinion than people who would be rooting for their country no matter what.

I have to say I think Putin handled this interview very well, and after watching it, it showed me that the negative image that the media tries to paint about Russia is clearly not accurate.

He exposed the great hypocrisy of america , from wanting China to stop their nuclear weapons development (while america has the most nuclear weapons). If you were really sincere about denuclearisation then make an example for the world and get rid of your nukes. Otherwise where do you get off telling others to not do it? How hypocritical is that?

Naturally, other countries need protection since america has so many nukes. And if a war breaks out countries without nuclear weapons are ripe persimmons ready for the taking, while countries with nuclear weapons are less likely to be invaded, since if you push them too far you could end up with mutual distruction.

Another point, America loves to meddle in other countries national affairs, but can't bare the thought of Russia possibly interfering in their national affairs like the election for example.

America will directly assassinate leaders in other countries, (e.g. Libya) causing chaos that continues to this day. You forget this ever happened because the media is too busy with sensationalism, but they're still fighting over the power vacuum caused by American interference.

To hear America complain about Russian interference is really beyond ironic. And libya is just 1 of many places America has meddled in their private affairs.

The interviewer criticised putin for supporting assad , but putin said something to the effect of 'if america had its way Syria would become the next libya' which I can't help but agree with.

Btw i'm not saying that gaddafi or assad were good presidents i'm aware that there's compelling arguments to remove them. The problem is that this is a delicate situation, and killing the dictator will cause more problems than it fixes as we see in libya which is still in chaos 10 years later. Who knows if libya will ever regain peace.

Later in the interview we saw the interviewer criticise putin for arresting protesters, but putin counters with talking about the congress riots, saying that they were imprisoned for coming to congress with political demands and yet were arrested with some facing 15-25 years , does that sound like a democracy to you?

Then the interviewer complained that putin was doing a 'what aboutism' where instead of answering questions, he points out america's hypocrisy.

All in all, I thought putin did a great job with this interview. He's even better than obama when it comes to being an articulate persuasive talker. He made alot of good points and came out the winner in this interview imo.

As jordan peterson would say "clean your room before you criticise the world" , America could do with some JP wisdom before they go around creating power vacuums in other countries. Otherwise you up with situations where the criticism america has for other countries is either nothing but hypocrisy or a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Discuss.

Btw i'm not saying that gaddafi or assad were good presidents i'm aware that there's compelling arguments to remove them. The problem is that this is a delicate situation, and killing the dictator will cause more problems than it fixes as we see in libya which is still in chaos 10 years later. Who knows if libya will ever regain peace.

After 11/12 Libya after Gaddafi has being removed Libya is still a mess. And some news outlets are slowly starting to admit that.
But are careful not to blame Obama or the Obama admin for it.

America loves to meddle in other countries national affairs
They do.

The interviewer criticised putin for supporting assad , but putin said something to the effect of 'if america had its way Syria would become the next libya' which I can't help but agree with.

I guess the interviewer wouldn't mind if the Jihadists taken victory in Syria huh?

Like him or hate him, he's capable of putting together more than 3 complete sentences. That tops this administration and the last. And before that, Obama has no room to talk about political influence.
yeah "influence" by killing all opposition ...literally... a real someone to look up to lol

Americans like to deny they do dirty shit up until they can't avoid the truth, then they rationalize it as necessary, and somehow believe it's our right and nobody else's. Or so it seems.
I wouldn't put all this at the feet of regular Joe American.

The people pulling the strings make the decisions about Libya etc. The regular American public have been anti-war after the shit-show in the Middle East which continues. The moment Biden came into power shit started happening more and some of his voters weren't too happy about it (Yemen).

Assad absolutely is an excellent leader. He's managed to secure his country's sovereignty against all odds with billions of dollars pumped into jihadist outfits in an attempt to overthrow the Syrian government. There's a reason he's so beloved in Syria. Similar to how Putin is loved in Russia, he's a great leader for his country. Gaddafi although flawed also was a great leader for his country. American interventionism is the biggest threat to democracy around the world. Unfortunately the American people in general just aren't knowledgeable about world affairs and the level of propaganda in America is off the charts, really on par with North Korea and I mean that literally. Too many times now wars have been waged over blatant lies. America is also alienating itself with it's European allies, notably with their attempts to end the NordStream 2 gas pipeline from Russia to Europe. It could be just a matter of time before European nations see the benefits of good relations with Russia and China as more beneficial than their relationship with America. There will be strange times ahead I'm sure.

Last edited:
Yeah giving critics plutomium Ice Tea, definitely gives you moral high ground.
Get the fuck out of here with that Russian Manlet.
What about Jeffrey epstine who mesteriously 'committed suacide' before he could expose many people with high positions in US and UK.

America has done a ton of shady shit to silence people, so you're right there with Russia when it comes to this stuff.

I watched it. He does very good at making his point, dogging questions and bringing up uncomfortable facts about his opponents.

He even got 1 interviewer guy to admit that the US lied about NATO expansion. Putin said the USSR and Russian mistake in the 90s was they trusted the US

But it wont matter this place is so partisan people cant give even a authortarian credit when deserved. And this isnt an endorsement

Assad absolutely is an excellent leader. He's managed to secure his country's security against all odds with billions of dollars pumped into jihadist outfits in an attempt to overthrow the Syrian government. There's a reason he's so beloved in Syria. Similar to how Putin is loved in Russia, he's a great leader for his country. Gaddafi although flawed also was a great leader for his country. American interventionism is the biggest threat to democracy around the world. Unfortunately the American people in general just aren't knowledgeable about world affairs and the level of propaganda in America is off the charts, really on par with North Korea and I mean that literally. Too many times now wars have been waged over blatant lies. America is also alienating itself with it's European allies, notably with their attempts to end the NordStream 2 gas pipeline from Russia to Europe. It could be just a matter of time before European nations see the benefits of good relations with Russia and China as more beneficial than their relationship with America. There will be strange times ahead I'm sure.

Assad is NOT a great leader for most Syrians are you kidding me? Millions have fled the country or been internally displaced BY his Regime. Assad is good for Alawites or other shiite or rich Sunnis but for he is bad for the Sunni masses. Tons of Sunnis and other groups have been expelled and he waged total war against their populations during the civil war because (to be fair) his militant opponents were largely sects of Sunnis so he just straight up had his army slaughter them or expel them including civilians.

Assads behavior started or exaccberated the civil war and instead of accepting a partition plan which would be better for everyone he is focused on revenge and ruling brutally.

Putin is actually a good leader like Xi Jinping. There is a meme infographic that was put out in 2014 about how Putin improved Russian life since 2000 and the terrible 90s. And it largelly true regarding pensions, income, life expectancy, birthrates, health, and paying down debt and being more self sufficient as a nation. Since 2014 Russia got hit with sanctions due to annexing parts of East Ukraine defacto and Crimea. BUT for 4 years under the Trump administration he had all sanctions lifted thanks to Trump except nordstream 2 sanctions which were hardly effective. And now the Russians have another key pipeline (Nordstream 2 is finished) and even better economic leverage over other nations like Iran etc. Individual Russians may not be as wealthy I think as they were in 2013 but the Russian economy has less overall debt and is more self sufficent so I give him credit for that.

Last edited:
Assad is NOT a great leader for most Syrians are you kidding me? Millions have fled the country or been internally displaced BY his Regime. Assad is good for Alawites or other shiite or rich Sunnis but for he is bad for the Sunni masses. Tons of Sunnis and other groups have been expelled and he waged total war against their populations during the civil war because (to be fair) his militant opponents were largely sects of Sunnis so he just straight up had his army slaughter them or expel them including civilians.

Assads behavior started or exaccberated the civil war and instead of accepting a partition plan which would be better for everyone he is focused on revenge and ruling brutally.

Putin is actually a good leader like Xi Jinping. There is a meme infographic that was put out in 2014 about how Putin improved Russian life since 2000 and the terrible 90s. And it largelly true regarding pensions, income, life expectancy, birthrates, health, and paying down debt and being more self sufficient as a nation. Since 2014 Russia got hit with sanctions due to annexing parts of East Ukraine defacto and Crimea. BUT for 4 years under the Trump administration he had all sanctions lifted thanks to Trump except nordstream 2 sanctions which were hardly effective. And now the Russians have another key pipeline (Nordstream 2 is finished) and even better economic leverage over other nations like Iran etc. Individual Russians may not be as wealthy I think as they were in 2013 but the Russian economy has less overall debt and is more self sufficent so I give him credit for that.

Millions have fled the country or been internally displaced BY his Regime
Millions have fled because of the rebels were occupying in the cities. Are you going to suggest that the Syrian rebels are truly Western Moderate Rebels? when considering majority of Syrians have rejected the Syrian rebels and so called Syrian Opposition even at the start of the war in Aleppo in Syria at 2012,2013 the Syrian people rejected the rebels.

The same rebels were shilling cities then blaming those attacks on the Syrian gov.

Syria conflict: Rebels lose third of east Aleppo territory

Back