International Putin absolutely BODIED America in recent interview

I could say the same about Individual westerns arent very wealthy and only some are wealthy shouldn't you be more concerned about the way the current direction of America's economy is going? you have a party in America and in some Western countries pushing this wokeness and this CRT stuff into your cultural.

No he didn't. It was the Arab Spring protests which started in Egypt then went across to Libya. Syrian protests started after the Libyan conflict.
Ironical how the Gulf States dont have their own Arab Spring? why are you going to say that Gulf States Dictators are good to their people?

The same gulf states which wanted to remove Assad from power while supporting their versions of rebel groups.

Saudis are good to their people largely. Saudi is homogenous, religious, ethno-state, average Saudis live nice lives. UAE, and Qatar is sort of similar average UAErs are living good but most of the country is ex-pats who have to follow strict rules same in Qatar. Bahrain and Kuwaitis I dont recall live good and Bahrain rules over shiites oppressively. Gulf states dont have Arab spring due to the fact they are all police states and except in Bahrain I dont legit think their citizens actually feel oppressed or not taken care of. For example most Qatari citizens are salfi sunnis like overwhelmingly

As long as he doesn't hack our 16 designated no-hack targets, I'm fine with whatever Putin does.

Saudis are good to their people largely. Saudi is homogenous, religious, ethno-state, average Saudis live nice lives. UAE, and Qatar is sort of similar average UAErs are living good but most of the country is ex-pats who have to follow strict rules same in Qatar. Bahrain and Kuwaitis I dont recall live good and Bahrain rules over shiites oppressively. Gulf states dont have Arab spring due to the fact they are all police states and except in Bahrain I dont legit think their citizens actually feel oppressed or not taken care of. For example most Qatari citizens are salfi sunnis like overwhelmingly
When the people in Bahrain tried to do their own "Arab Spring" Much of Western Countries and "America" didn't do nothing.

I dont legit think their citizens actually feel oppressed or not taken care of.
Nevermind that they had being ruled for a alot longer? i am sure the wealthy dont feel oppressed or not taken care of..

The uprising in Syria was a color revolution. Much of it i had seen was backed by several Western NGOs.The same Western NGOs which backed the Egyptian protests and now Egypt had banned a few of those NGOs.

putin always does a good job pointing out and exposing neolib/neocon hypocrisy and lack of self awareness.

they love accusing him of things they're guilty of.

its a good thing that someone like him is in charge of a powerful country, and is able to counter/challenge western neocons/neolibs hegemony

When the people in Bahrain tried to do their own "Arab Spring" Much of Western Countries and "America" didn't do nothing.

Nevermind that they had being ruled for a alot longer? i am sure the wealthy dont feel oppressed or not taken care of..

The uprising in Syria was a color revolution. Much of it i had seen was backed by several Western NGOs.The same Western NGOs which backed the Egyptian protests and now Egypt had banned a few of those NGOs.

You arent telling me anything new. I know that

Difference is A LOT of Syria was oppressed and didnt like Assad before. And not all rebels are bad.

Gulf States are largelly ethno states that have homogenous comfy populationa regarding their citizens. Syria is a very diverse nation with historically varied borders and held together by a dictator and then his father and before that wasnt a nation. My point is masses of Syrian citizens turned against him, disliked him before 2011 and were oppressed, and that he himself during the civil war expelled tons of them, slaughtered and was very brutal

Difference is A LOT of Syria was oppressed and didnt like Assad before. And not all rebels are bad.

Gulf States are largelly ethno states that have homogenous comfy populationa regarding their citizens. Syria is a very diverse nation with historically varied borders and held together by a dictator and then his father and before that wasnt a nation. My point is masses of Syrian citizens turned against him, disliked him before 2011 and were oppressed, and that he himself during the civil war expelled tons of them, slaughtered and was very brutal

And not all rebels are bad.
So Which ones? the so called Free Syrian Army? which is nothing more then a rag tag name for all of the groups together. I wouldn't compare the Kurds to the so called Syrian Rebels. The kurds have thier own agenda in Syria.

My point is masses of Syrian citizens turned against him, disliked him before 2011 and were oppressed
At the same time Libya was facing the same protests and uprising. And no these protests were western backed they were not generic.

doesn't seem to me that you do. Maybe try to do some more research.

At the same time Libya was facing the same protests and uprising. And no these protests were western backed they were not generic.

doesn't seem to me that you do.

I do. We seem to largely agree it just seems the difference is you think Assad is a good guy, everyone loved him before in Syria and he wasnt using miniority rule or brutal tactics and didnt commit any mass killings.

You seem to believe again that Assad had no real enemies and all his opponents are solely terrorists backed by the west which isnt true.

Gaddafi is an entirely different case. He was largely loved, didnt rule as a minority group and ruled a homogenous nation.

I do. We seem to largely agree it just seems the difference is you think Assad is a good guy, everyone loved him before in Syria and he wasnt using miniority rule or brutal tactics and didnt commit any mass killings.

You seem to believe again that Assad had no real enemies and all his opponents are solely terrorists backed by the west which isnt true.

Gaddafi is an entirely different case. He was largely loved, didnt rule as a minority group and ruled a homogenous nation.
My point is masses of Syrian citizens turned against him, disliked him before 2011 and were oppressed
Try to do some more research on Syria.

You seem to believe again that Assad had no real enemies
The conflict in Syria was completely about something else.

all his opponents are solely terrorists backed by the west which isnt true
I guess you haven't read a news story about Northern Syria.
This was just in 2013.
Islamic law comes to rebel-held areas of Syria
A Rebel Fighter Sees Islamic Law In Syria's Future

Abu Anas commands a unit of Kataib Ahrar al-Sham, the Brigades of the Free People of Syria, a religious group that like other rebel groups wants to bring down President Bashar Assad's regime. But it's what it would do after that downfall that sets his and other Islamist groups apart.

First of all let me clarify, i'm not American or Russian so I don't have a dog in this race, so I can better come up with an unbiased opinion than people who would be rooting for their country no matter what.

I have to say I think Putin handled this interview very well, and after watching it, it showed me that the negative image that the media tries to paint about Russia is clearly not accurate.

He exposed the great hypocrisy of america , from wanting China to stop their nuclear weapons development (while america has the most nuclear weapons). If you were really sincere about denuclearisation then make an example for the world and get rid of your nukes. Otherwise where do you get off telling others to not do it? How hypocritical is that?

Naturally, other countries need protection since america has so many nukes. And if a war breaks out countries without nuclear weapons are ripe persimmons ready for the taking, while countries with nuclear weapons are less likely to be invaded, since if you push them too far you could end up with mutual distruction.

Another point, America loves to meddle in other countries national affairs, but can't bare the thought of Russia possibly interfering in their national affairs like the election for example.

America will directly assassinate leaders in other countries, (e.g. Libya) causing chaos that continues to this day. You forget this ever happened because the media is too busy with sensationalism, but they're still fighting over the power vacuum caused by American interference.

To hear America complain about Russian interference is really beyond ironic. And libya is just 1 of many places America has meddled in their private affairs.

The interviewer criticised putin for supporting assad , but putin said something to the effect of 'if america had its way Syria would become the next libya' which I can't help but agree with.

Btw i'm not saying that gaddafi or assad were good presidents i'm aware that there's compelling arguments to remove them. The problem is that this is a delicate situation, and killing the dictator will cause more problems than it fixes as we see in libya which is still in chaos 10 years later. Who knows if libya will ever regain peace.

Later in the interview we saw the interviewer criticise putin for arresting protesters, but putin counters with talking about the congress riots, saying that they were imprisoned for coming to congress with political demands and yet were arrested with some facing 15-25 years , does that sound like a democracy to you?

Then the interviewer complained that putin was doing a 'what aboutism' where instead of answering questions, he points out america's hypocrisy.

All in all, I thought putin did a great job with this interview. He's even better than obama when it comes to being an articulate persuasive talker. He made alot of good points and came out the winner in this interview imo.

As jordan peterson would say "clean your room before you criticise the world" , America could do with some JP wisdom before they go around creating power vacuums in other countries. Otherwise you up with situations where the criticism america has for other countries is either nothing but hypocrisy or a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Discuss.

Finally! An unbiased take!

The common criticism of Russian economy is low wages, and when converted to $ the low salaries in general. But people arent factoring in purchasing power parity, and the US surpassed Russia in terms of people paycheck to paycheck and who wont ever be able to own a home. So yeah the US is worse for the masses, our debt bubble is insanely large as well, also no healthcare, high education costs, seccesionist tendencies, and failing education, I know the US is doomed. No where in world has a perfect economy, honestly I think average Russians, Chinese, Japanese, have a more promising next 10 years to 20 economically than many US or westerners. Though some western economeis I think will be fine like Switzerland, Norway
So the places that don't have mass migration?

I don't know what you mean by "no healthcare". Over 90%of the population have medical insurance, and the 8ish percent that don't are not the bottom 8%, they're mostly young people who've opted to pay for services rather than insurance.

The "paycheck to paycheck" thing is bullshit too, and it's been more than enough times that it isn't an income problem, it's too many luxuries, since a lot people making over 100k and even some over 200k report "living paycheck to paycheck".

I agree that the future for the US is not looking good, and with the debt problem, and the ridiculous overspending on education with shit results, but I suspect you think these are things for the government to solve, and I think they've done enough damage with their "help".

I think these are problems because we overspend on everything by design for purposes of skimming in as many places as possible. Our politicians aren't representatives, they're salesmen.

Short of a blunt announcement, what else would have to happen for people to admit that our government is an outright corrupt kleptocracy run by people who view themselves as rulers of the people whom they really don't like?

First of all let me clarify, i'm not American or Russian so I don't have a dog in this race, so I can better come up with an unbiased opinion than people who would be rooting for their country no matter what.

I have to say I think Putin handled this interview very well, and after watching it, it showed me that the negative image that the media tries to paint about Russia is clearly not accurate.

He exposed the great hypocrisy of america , from wanting China to stop their nuclear weapons development (while america has the most nuclear weapons). If you were really sincere about denuclearisation then make an example for the world and get rid of your nukes. Otherwise where do you get off telling others to not do it? How hypocritical is that?

Naturally, other countries need protection since america has so many nukes. And if a war breaks out countries without nuclear weapons are ripe persimmons ready for the taking, while countries with nuclear weapons are less likely to be invaded, since if you push them too far you could end up with mutual distruction.

Another point, America loves to meddle in other countries national affairs, but can't bare the thought of Russia possibly interfering in their national affairs like the election for example.

America will directly assassinate leaders in other countries, (e.g. Libya) causing chaos that continues to this day. You forget this ever happened because the media is too busy with sensationalism, but they're still fighting over the power vacuum caused by American interference.

To hear America complain about Russian interference is really beyond ironic. And libya is just 1 of many places America has meddled in their private affairs.

The interviewer criticised putin for supporting assad , but putin said something to the effect of 'if america had its way Syria would become the next libya' which I can't help but agree with.

Btw i'm not saying that gaddafi or assad were good presidents i'm aware that there's compelling arguments to remove them. The problem is that this is a delicate situation, and killing the dictator will cause more problems than it fixes as we see in libya which is still in chaos 10 years later. Who knows if libya will ever regain peace.

Later in the interview we saw the interviewer criticise putin for arresting protesters, but putin counters with talking about the congress riots, saying that they were imprisoned for coming to congress with political demands and yet were arrested with some facing 15-25 years , does that sound like a democracy to you?

Then the interviewer complained that putin was doing a 'what aboutism' where instead of answering questions, he points out america's hypocrisy.

All in all, I thought putin did a great job with this interview. He's even better than obama when it comes to being an articulate persuasive talker. He made alot of good points and came out the winner in this interview imo.

As jordan peterson would say "clean your room before you criticise the world" , America could do with some JP wisdom before they go around creating power vacuums in other countries. Otherwise you up with situations where the criticism america has for other countries is either nothing but hypocrisy or a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Discuss.

when he asked people to imagine how the world would react if america were to meddle in other countries elections it was just terrible.

biden forgot there is the internet and we all know the score now.

All? No. By and large looking the other way? Absolutely. We saw last Summer what upset Americans are capable of. So long as there's no draft then people will let Uncle Sam do whatever overseas.
They'll do it regardless of what people think, it's not put up to a vote, the msm will also do their best to downplay or ignore it, cover something else to draw attention away and/or declare it as a righteous cause. Yemen this year should be an example and Trump ran on an anti-war platform, I doubt most Americans would vote yes if polled.

Even if some people look the other way, they're not the one deciding, the initial blame should be at the government first and foremost.

Assad is NOT a great leader for most Syrians are you kidding me? Millions have fled the country or been internally displaced BY his Regime. Assad is good for Alawites or other shiite or rich Sunnis but for he is bad for the Sunni masses. Tons of Sunnis and other groups have been expelled and he waged total war against their populations during the civil war because (to be fair) his militant opponents were largely sects of Sunnis so he just straight up had his army slaughter them or expel them including civilians.

Assads behavior started or exaccberated the civil war and instead of accepting a partition plan which would be better for everyone he is focused on revenge and ruling brutally.

Putin is actually a good leader like Xi Jinping. There is a meme infographic that was put out in 2014 about how Putin improved Russian life since 2000 and the terrible 90s. And it largelly true regarding pensions, income, life expectancy, birthrates, health, and paying down debt and being more self sufficient as a nation. Since 2014 Russia got hit with sanctions due to annexing parts of East Ukraine defacto and Crimea. BUT for 4 years under the Trump administration he had all sanctions lifted thanks to Trump except nordstream 2 sanctions which were hardly effective. And now the Russians have another key pipeline (Nordstream 2 is finished) and even better economic leverage over other nations like Iran etc. Individual Russians may not be as wealthy I think as they were in 2013 but the Russian economy has less overall debt and is more self sufficent so I give him credit for that.

Syrian Christians love Assad. He actually protects minority groups.

The people actually do like the guy

Biden could have finished Putin off with a Shun Goku Satsu, posing over his corpse while putting on his aviators - it wouldn't matter, his enemies would still call him weak.

Back